Episode 1: Connections

ROSÉ POV

It's April time, getting closer to summer every day. I can't lose focus now. I'm as close as ever to getting there, going to my dream college of Lincoln University. It's one of the five universities in the Clover league. They only take the best of the best students. I have met every requirement that they need for me to apply. I took two years of political science, one semester of physics, one semester in communications, and I have a 4.1 GPA. Now it's just time to keep my head straight for the two months of school we have left. 

*lunchtime*

"So, what are you guys planning on doing tomorrow," Jennie asked.

"I'm going to that party that one popular kid is hosting," Lisa replied.

"Oh, same," Jennie said. "And you, Rosé."

"I might just stay home," I replied.

"You always say," Jennie complained.

"It's what I like to do," I replied.

"You should come to the party tomorrow night," Lisa said.

"Oh, I can't. I have to be at school for a daycare session," I said. "Mrs. Denise said she needed an extra hand with the kids, and she asked me to help her," I explained. "And besides, I want to focus on getting into Lincoln, not partying."

"Rosé, I know, but rarely anybody gets into Lincoln. You should go to that other clover league school Washington Tech," Jennie said. "Acceptant rates are much better there."

"Eh, but they don't have the classes I'm looking for," I responded.

When the lunch bell rang, I headed back to my locker to get out my things for the rest of my classes. That's when I heard my name and felt a flick behind my back.

"Oww," I muttered.

I looked behind me to see who it was.

"Sup idiot," I heard him say.

"Hey, stupid," I fired back.

That boy's name, Jimin. My enemy for life, and I will always hate him. I think you guys understand the tension between us.

FRESHMEN YEAR

"You broke my fucking skateboard," Jimin complained.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see it there~

"Sorry is not going to cut it," Jimin yelled and shoved me onto the ground.

SOPHOMORE YEAR

"JIMIN, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" I yelled.

"What is it," he chuckled.

"Where the hell is my science project," I said.

"Oh, you mean this," Jimin presented my science project totally broken.

"That took me 2 months to make," I said.

"Well, it took me 2 seconds to destroy it," Jimin laughed.