Episode 8: Tension

JUNE

JIMIN POV 

"Hey babe, it's me. I haven't spoken to you in a while. I miss you. Just call me when you get the chance," I sent to voicemail.

We're about two weeks from our senior graduation, and I haven't spoken to Rosé in a while. Ever since I made the promise thing to her. I hope that wasn't why she hasn't been talking to me. 

"Hey, Jimin," I heard my mom walk into my room.

"Oh, hey, mom," I said.

"Who are you talking to," she asked.

"Oh, no one," I replied.

"Well, anyway, I have dinner ready; come down in 2 minutes," she said and left.

"Okay"

THURSDAY

"So anyway, I got into Washington Tech, and I'm planning to have a TV there. I convinced my mom to bring the downstairs TV to the dorm," I said. "Jimin, you heard me."

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you," I said.

Yet my mind was somewhere concentrated on another thing. 

"Man, we will graduate in a few weeks," I said.

"Yeah, and it's off to college," Taehyung said.

As Taehyung talked about the university, I looked over at Rosé's locker. She grabbed her things out of her locker but avoided eye contact with me. 

"Hey, I have to go somewhere," I said.

"Oh, okay, I'll see you at lunch then," I said.

I left Taehyung and tried to pace up to Rosé, but I couldn't find her. She just disappeared. 

"Come on, Rosé," I mumbled.

As I scanned the area, I did notice someone who might know what was up with her. Her friend, Jennie, was sitting on a bench in the hallway.

"Hey, Jennie, can I talk to you," I said.

"Oh, hey, Jimin," she didn't seem like she wanted to see me.

"Look, I'm not going to make fun of you," I said.

"Are you here to make fun of Rosé," she asked.

"No, the complete opposite of that; I'm trying to find her. Do you know where she is," I asked?

"Yeah, she went to class, idiot, and you should too," Jennie said.

"Why aren't you in class then," I asked.

"This is my lunch," Jennie said.

"Listen, can you just tell Rosé to see me," I asked.

"Why, suddenly you want to see her after all those years of hating on her? Why do you want to see her? You probably want to do something to her right before we graduate," Jennie assumed.