Episode 2: Just For Tonight

ROSÉ POV

"Ah, 79%, how the hell did I get that," Lisa complained.

"Well got 100% so~

"Yeah, don't need to brag, Rosé," Lisa said.

"Well, let me see what you got wrong," I said and grabbed Lisa's papers. "Wait, did you seriously get this question wrong," I asked her.

"What is it simple," Lisa asked.

"Lisa, the question you got wrong was, what's 6 x 3," I said.

"Uhhhhhh...........

"Lisa, do you not know what 6 x 3 is," ahh shit, here we go again.

"No," Lisa said.

"No wonder you got 79%," I said.

"Hey, at least I didn't get an F," Lisa said.

*school bell rings*

The school bell rang, indicating that school ended. I headed over to my locker to grab my things before heading to the classroom where daycare was being held.

"Mrs. Dennis," I said.

"Ah, Rosé, you're here," she said.

"So, what do we do," I asked.

"Well, it's a daycare. I have activities and toys the kids can play with for the day. Our job is to let them have fun, but make sure they're safe and don't do anything that can harm them," Mrs. Dennis.

"So like babysitting," I asked.

"Yeah, basically," Mrs. Dennis.

"Um, hello," I heard a voice.

A little girl looked up at me, trying to get my attention. 

"Hi, how are you," I smiled.

"Will you play with me," she asked.

I looked at Mrs. Dennis, who nodded, giving me a sign.

"Okay, let' go play," and the followed her. 

JIMIN POV

"Alright, this is detention. I'm going to take role here," the detention counselor said. "Jeon Jungkook."

"Here"

"Kang Suelgi"

"Here," she said.

"Park Jimin," the counselor said.

"Here," I said.

"Alright, that's everyone, phones in the box right now," the counselor said.

Everyone placed their phones in the box.

"Alright, no talking, either sit here or do school work," the counselor said before sitting at the desk.

This was the usual Friday for me or any other day of the week. You readers might be wondering how I got here. I punched someone in the face who called me short. Yeah, maybe that was uncalled for, but, still, and besides, the guy who I beat was only one inch taller than me. Anyway, I decided to get comfortable as I put my legs on top of the desk chair in front of me. I leaned back as I shut my eyes.