Episode 3: Reminiscing

JIMIN POV

I wanted her. I wanted her so badly. My hands came up to her face as I kissed her. Rosé wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me down. Our hormones were kicking in rapidly as one of my hands left her face and began going under her thigh. She moaned as my hands began to caress her skin up and down. Rosé brought her legs up as they wrapped around my waist, bringing me closer to her. She placed her hands on my face kissing me again. With more passion, we both slipped in a tongue. She tasted amazing. Her tongue was like a blanket to mine as I explored every inch. When we separated, with bits of saliva on our mouths, Rosé pointed at her bra, winking at me.

"Don't be shy," she pouted, which made me smirk.

I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. I unclasped her bra and tossed it to the side of the room. She boobs were revealing to me, with no hesitation; my lips devoted them sucking them and caressing them with my hands.

"~ahhhh~ yes, play my breast," Rosé moaned out.

She turned me on alright. My member inside my boxers was growing inside. It didn't take long for Rosé to notice it. 

"Jimin, do you have a boner," Rosé smirked?

"N~No, fuck,' I tried to cover.

"Aww, did I make you hard? Did you get horny for your enemy," she teased.

Pushing me down on my pecks, she sat on top of me, grinding her hips as she rubbed against my cock.

"~ahh~ fuck," I groaned.

"I can feel you were getting bigger," Rosé pouted.

"I need you to calm it down, baby," I said to her. 

"You need your cock to be calm. I think my kitten can help," Rosé said in a seductive tone.

She reached for my boxer's line, and I grabbed her underwear—both removing it at the same time. Now, both naked, I placed my lips on hers again one final time before positioning my dick in my pussy.

"What are you waiting for," she said.

I didn't say anything after that. I let my actions speak for themselves as I entered her pussy. Rosé was now moaning, which got be turned on thrusting hard.

"Y~Yeah, fuck me Jimin, fuck me baby, ~AHHHHHHHHH~," Rosé moaned.

"f~fuck baby," I groaned.

I could hear my heartbeat as it was racing throughout my veins. Just then, Rosé and I flipped over now where she was on top of me. Placing my dick inside of her again, I felt as if her walls, sliding against my member.

"~ahhh~ fuck," I groaned out.

"Y~Yes, oh my god, fuck me baby, ~AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ OH FUCK!, fuck me, fuck me," Rosé moaned loudly.

I started to thrust faster into her, making her moans more audible.

"FUCK JIMIN, YES, FASTER BABY!!!" Rosé screamed.

"f~fuck, your pussy feels so good," I moaned.

I felt myself close, as her walls massaged my member,

"~ahhh~ baby, I'm gonna cum," I groaned.

"M~me too," Rosé said.

I pulled out and came on her stomach while she squirted on my bedsheets. We collapsed with sweat dripping on our skin. Rosé placed one arm and one leg across my body as I brought her closer to me. Her head was resting on my shoulder.

"That was amazing, Jimin," she smiled.

"I know," I smiled back and gave her one final kiss before we drifted into sleep. 

THE NEXT DAY

"You got everything," I asked her.

"Yeah, I think so," Rosé replied.

"Alright, see you Monday," I smiled at her.

"See you," Rosé smiled back.

Then I drove away from her house back to mine. When I got home, I sat on my couching placing my hands on my head, reminiscing what happened last night. We both revealed a bit of ourselves that we hadn't shown to each other. One thing for sure, I think of her differently now. Sure maybe I don't think she's an enemy, but indeed not friends either. Neutral ground is more appropriate for this term. 

"So why can't I stop thinking about you," I thought to myself.

Rosé left something last night in the bedroom, something that has me hooked on to her for some reason. I can't believe this, but there is the possibility that I've fallen in love with her. 

*door unlocks*

"Mom, where were you," I asked as she entered the house.

Behind her was Henry.

"Hey, Jimin," Henry said.

"Oh, it's you," I scoffed. "Mom, where were you last night? You weren't here when I got home," I asked.

"I went out last night, the storm hit, and I stayed at Henry's for the night," my mom explained. "Shouldn't you be in school," my mom asked?

"It's a Saturday, mom," I replied.

"Oh, my bad, I lost track," my mom chuckled.

"Okay, I'm going to go to my room," I said.

When I went to my room, I laid down on my bed—grabbing my phone and heading to social media. Rosé's account was right there, I barely looked at her photos, but this was that one rare occasion. I was hesitant to DM her.

"How much more could she hurt me," I thought.

I went to DM her anyway.

*text*

Jimin: Hey, Rosé, can we talk?

END OF ACT I