Episode 7: The First Teardrop

ROSÉ POV

Almost around the end of May, summer was getting closer. I'm here with Jimin, cuddling in his arms.

"Say you love me," Jimin said.

"I love you," I replied and kissed him.

These months have been crazy. And Ironically, the guy  I wanted dead and wished I never saw again, now I can't imagine living a life without him. 

"Hey,  babe," Jimin said.

"Mmm," I mumbled.

"Can I ask you something," he said.

"Yeah, what is it," I stood up on the couch.

"Can you promise me something," he said.

His hands wrapped around mine as he looked me in the eye.

"Promise me we won't leave each other," he said. "Promise me you'll never leave my hand."

"Okay, I will," I nodded as we rested our foreheads. 

"And, I love you too," Jimin added at the end.

WEDNESDAY

"Alright, class for the final project, you will be making a presentation about your political field and writing an essay summative recapping your research," our teacher said.

BELL RINGS  

I got up from my chair and headed to my locker to put away my things. Then it was off to lunch. 

"Hey Jennie," I sat next to her.

"Oh hey," Jennie said.

"So, what's your presentation about," I asked.

"Oh, mine just about government, democracy, all that stupid shit, and you," she asked.

"Mines about trade and stocks, how they work in modern society," I replied.

"Hey Rosé, I've been meaning to ask you this," Jennie said.

"So, why haven't you," I said.

"Because you're always busy nowadays, we used to hang out at your house or mine almost every day after school, until the middle of April, you just stopped texting," Jennie said.

"Oh, don't worry about it," I said.

"Rosé, spill it. What has been happening," Jennie asked?

"No, I don't think I want to tell you," I said.

"Please, Rosé, I need to know why you stopped."

"For the last time, I don't want to tell you," I said.

"Okay, fine," Jennie scoffed.

"Thank you," I said.

"I might stop by, or maybe follow you home after school, see what you do or where you go," Jennie was teasing me.

"Okay fine, I'll tell you," I said.

"Thank you," Jennie clapped her hands.

"I......may or may not have a boyfriend," I said.