Movie 1: Two Heroes Part 1

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Momo POV

Eri: Look mama! We're so high in the sky!

Eri exclaimed as she looked up through the window of our private jet. I smiled at her as I ruffled her soft white hair. We were currently En route to I-Island due to my parents being the biggest sponsor of it's development. The three of us; Y/n, Eri and I were made as the representative of my parents company.

Also, since I won first place at the Sports Festival, I had extra two tickets to spare and I gave them to Jiro and Ochako. Therefore, the both of them were also with me as well. The four of us were sitting around the table while Y/n was lying down at the sofa with an iPad with him.

 The four of us were sitting around the table while Y/n was lying down at the sofa with an iPad with him

Ochako: I'm actually nervous...

Jiro: You said it. My English is not really good...

Y/n: Just don't mix British English with American English.

Ochako: There's a difference!?

Ochako asked in surprised before Y/n stopped what he's drawing and explained the difference.

Y/n: Most noticeable is the accent. For example, this is like the most basic thing American do to British people. In America, we say 'A bottle of water.' but in British, they say 'A bo'oh O' Wo'ah'. Next up, some words have different meaning like football in America, we play with our hands and we call the one with feet, soccer. Just don't go and say soccer in England if you want to live. They get really offended.

Y/n finished his explanation to the enthusiasm of Ochako learning new things. Jiro was also nodding at it before she asked what Y/n was doing.

Jiro: Speaking of which, you've been busy with your iPad the whole journey. What are you doing actually?

Y/n: Oh, I'm actually designing our t-shirts for our training camp.

Jiro: T-shirts?

The both of them looked confused before I explained to them.

Me: Yes. Aizawa sensei did ask about it last time. So, Y/n and I were in charge of the design and have to hand it in due time. Remember we asked for your shirt number to be put in?

Ochako: Oh so that's why!

I explained to them as Y/n hand in the iPad to us. We looked at the design and were awe with how simple it was but also looked good. The U.A. logo were present and our class badge were merged with a star. The color picked by Y/n were from our banner from the Sports Festival.