Season 6: Awakened

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Toga: I've improved like you said Y/n. I'm becoming a stronger hero already. Y/n, if you really are here..... I wish you could see me now.

Toga monologue within herself as she looked upon her newly created situation. She had transformed into me before using my quirk to tie every of Twice's clone.

Toga: Jin-kun, the speed at which you replicate is astounding. But each successive double is less durable than the last.

Toga formed a fist on her right hand which was laced with Threads as it resulted on the clones exploding from the exerted force.

(A/N: Imagine the threads pierced the skins of Twice before it exploded into pieces.)

Toga: After coming this far, I could never allow mere sentiment on what we had to trip me up. There's still a way forward if you come quietly now.

Twice: THEY'RE MY ONLY FRIENDS IN THIS WORLD! AND YOU AIN'T ONE OF THEM TRAITOR!!

Twice managed to create more clones of the League only to be sliced by Toga.

Toga: Give up Jin-kun

Toga: Give up Jin-kun... I don't want to put blood on my hands especially if they're my friends..

Toga looked at him, pleading him for him to stay down and surrender. That way, his sentence can be lightened up if he helped the heroes.

Twice: KONO..... URAGIRIMONO GA!!

*SLICE!

As Twice rushed towards Toga blindly, Toga managed to slip a knife on her hand before slicing Twice up before kicking him down with a knife on his throat.

Toga: When neither side will give up... Somebody will have to die. We of all people would know right?

Toga straddled him as she kept her knife close to Twice's throat as the latter started to cry.