Season 2: Exams commence!

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

Aizawa: Pencils down, everybody. Now, the last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here.

Aizawa ordered as the bell rang to signal the end of the written exam portion. The week had been flying smoothly and today was the last day of our last portion of the written exam. Last two weeks were busy for everyone especially Momo and I. The two of us had been practically reteach what the teachers had taught in the past towards those who needed help.

Ashido: Thank you Yaomomo! You too Y/n!

Kaminari: I didn't leave a blank! I can finally pass!

I sweat dropped before I giggled and told him that they still got the practical exams.

Me: Yeah but remember that we still have the practical exams.

Kaminari: Yeah, but if it's robots then we all got this in the bag!

I sighed before I went to Momo and massaged her shoulders. She looked to me with raised eyebrows while I replied with an eye smile. She smiled back before giving in to temptations. All while the others were busy talking about the exam.

Ochako: Thank you Deku-kun! I think I can finally get a good score this time!

Izuku: Ah-ah! It-it's nothing hehe..

Izuku blushed as Ochako was smiling giddily at him like a kid who just got a candy. I smiled at them

Kirishima: Aw man! I can't wait to finally pass this exam and celebrate!

Hagakure: OH! OH! Let's celebrate after the exams! What about it guys! We can go to Kiyashi Mall after this!

She shouted in excitement with the thought of everyone going out as a class. That suggestion was met with approval as everyone planned to go even Bakugo and Todoroki as well. We made plans together as we were going to lunch before the Practical Exams commence. After all, you need to have a full stomach for any heavy activities.

*Timeskip*

Soon, all the students from Class 1-A were gathered at the Practical Exam Area-Central Plaza, all wearing their hero costumes. They were waiting eagerly as all the teachers came out from the entrance with nothing but their hero suit.

Jiro: That's a lot of teachers..

I heard Jiro commented as I was watching the teachers came out with Principle Nezu on Aizawa sensei's shoulder. Aizawa sensei walked forward with a tablet on his hand.

Aizawa: Now, we'll commence the Practical Exams.

Kaminari: We're fighting robots like the exams right!?

Ashido: Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!

Ashido and Kaminari cheered, getting ahead of themselves. I laughed alongside Momo who was entertained by the child-like attitude of our class.

Nezu: Too bad for you guys! Because we decided to change the script last minute!

.

.

.

.

.

.