OVA: Training of the Dead

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

P.S. This is the second OVA I forgot to put in. So this is the next installment. A reminder, this happened in between the two weeks before the final exams.

Y/n POV

As the internships ended, the exams will commence in two weeks time. But that doesn't mean that class will be postponed. Like usual, today we had a hero class but we had special guests coming from other hero schools. Take it as a joint training session.

Aizawa: This may be sudden, but for today's class you all will be training with these four. Please greet them and treat them equally.

All of us looked to the front to see four students wearing blue uniforms before the whole class erupted into cheers

Mineta: She's a glasses girl!

Izuku: Ye-yeah but please don't shake me!

Kaminari: Hey cutie ~, can I have your phone number- ACK!

*ZAP

Jiro: Don't show your stupidity here...

I looked around to see the whole class in their usual behavior. Mineta was shaking Izuku's shoulder before he was yeeted away by Ochako. Kaminari decided to be smooth before Jiro stopped from his advancing. But, she did looked jealous though. Was she crushing on him?

Aizawa: Anyway, introduce yourself.

He tasked the newly students before the girl in the middle started off.

???: Of course. We'll be running the exercise with you today, Isamu Hero School. I'm Kashiko Sekigai

Oh~, a somehow proper glasses version of Momo.

???: Same class. I'm Dadan Tadan. Pleasure to meet you.

This one looks like a sweaty Izuku.

???: I'm Fujimi...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Another Bakugo. Great.

Though not before the last introduce herself. What surprising was, Tsuyu and the snake lady suddenly embraced each other like long lost friends.

Tsuyu: Habuko-chan!

???: Tsuyu-chan!

Ochako: Tsuyu-chan's friend?