Contest!!!

Okay, so there is almost no Paranorman and Coraline Crossover fanart. There is some and I love them all.
But, since i'm trying to turn over a new leaf and change a lot of stuff, I've decided to also focus on my work on WattPad. So, I am having a contest.
Anyone who sends me a cover for this book will get a chapter dedicated to them. I will also 1) get word out to check out their stories, 2) personally give advice if needed, and/or 3) any other favor as long as it is doable. For number three, It can only be one favor and has to fit within my boundaries. If you send in a cover, message me your favor and I will let you know if I am able to do it. I just don't know what some people are into and i'd rather stay within my comfort zone.
Anyway, since I only have about four or five more chapters planned out, the first 4-5 people to send in covers will be dedicated.
I am always on my phone, so Kik me the cover. Along with your third favor (in case you are the winner).
This is just something fun I thought i'd do to hold you guys over until the next chapter.
It can be a picture you found off of the internet with the title over it or something you drew yourself. I am giving you credit for making it anyway. I will not be taking credit for what you send me. Just making sure you were aware.
I think that just about sums it up. If anyone has any questions, my Kik is: britishotakugamer.
Can't wait to see what you guys send in! :)