chapter 2: Are you ready?

Ben's pov 

I wake up to suki shaking me awake shouting things like "Wake up!" and " We need to leave in ten minutes so get dressed" was the things she shouted I jumped out my bed and ran to get dressed I wore my usual attire, a shorts and a blue shirt. I walked down the stairs to the smell of wonderful pancakes, BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!my fav!" mmmm, smell delicious!" i said sitting next to suki.

"Mhm! I made it since Today you two will be going into the wild!" she said throwing a fist in the air "Yay" i said while half throwing my hand in the air "AWESOME " suki shouted throwing her hand in the air a bit too hard, it knocked into my head "owwww" i said rubbing my head "oops...sorry i guess?" she said patting me on the back"so helpful. thank you suki" i said sarcastically while biting into my pancakes "no problem brother" she said biting into one of my pancakes" hay! those are mine" i whined shooting an annoyed look at her.

"okay?and?" she said taking a bite of her pancake, so rude I tell you, I stayed quite and bit into my last pancake " Here" she said while handing over a half a pancake to me "Thank you kind si- I mean ma'am." I said while showing her a big toothy grin "Whatever...pabo" "What does pabo mean?" i asked in confusion"Google it " was all she said "fine...i will" I said getting up to take my plate to the sink grabbing my phone on the way, after putting my dish in the sink i googled it" HOW RUDE!" i said with a tinsy smile 

"I know" she said getting up to put her plate in the sink "Imma get dressed see ya Onii-chan!" "EH? whats 'onii-chan'?" I asked in confusion "GOOGLE IT" she shouted from her room again i googled it "OH, i thoought it was something rude " i said laughing while sitting on the couch waiting for Suki to get done "Are you ready yet!" i shouted looking up from my spot "NOT YET" she shouted.

She came down a minute later wearing this 

"I AM HERE, WEARING CLOTHES!" she shouted "Ok, lets go kids wouldn't wanna be late now would we?" mom said "Nope"" Yes " Suki said no while me not wanting to go said yes .

we walked to the car and I got in the front seat while suki went to the back seat. The drive to the dock only took 25 minutes, we stepped out of the car breathing in the sea air 

"here you are kids! Are you ready?" 

A/N : I'm back with a terrible chapter, hope you like it. Sorry its so short, it's all i could muster up with my last two braincells, GOODBYE PEOPLE!

493 words 

goodbye (496(7) words