Chapter 3- Thanos is Coming

We're outside and Quill measures something with a device, "What the hell happened to this planet? It's 8 degrees off its axis and gravitational pull is all over the place," Tony says, "Yeah, we got one advantage, he's coming to us, we'll use it, alright, I got a plan, simple, we pin him down, get the gauntlet, definitely do not want to dance with this guy, just want the gauntlet," I nod, "Good plan, but even if we dance with him, I'm confident I can win," he chuckles, "No doubt, but he will be easier to beat without the gauntlet," Lasher says, 'Agreed,' I nod, "Right," we see Drax yawing, "Are you yawning? While I'm breaking it down, did you hear a word I said?" "I stopped listening after you said we need a plan," "Okay, Mr Clean is on his own page," Quill says, "See, not winging it isn't what they do," Miles asks, "And what is it they do?" Mantis says, "Kick names, take ass," Lasher sighs, 'Yep, we're so screwed,' me and Tony look down in very deep hopelessness, I sigh, "Alright, just get over here please," Quill nods and calls them over, Tony says, "All right, we gotta coalesce, cause if all we throw at him is a plucky attitude-," Quill says, "Dude, don't call us plucky, okay? We don't know what it means," we look at each other, "All right, we're optimistic, yes, I like you plan, except it sucks, so let me do the plan, and that way it might be really good," I sigh, 'These are the idiots who saved the galaxy?' Lasher says, 'Apparently, we're gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy,' Drax says, "Tell them about the dance off to save the universe," I ask, "What dance off?" "It's nothing...not a thing," Miles asks, "Like in Footloose, the movie," "exactly, is it still the greatest movie in history?" "It never was,"I turn to him, "Don't encourage this, all right," he nod, "Okay," Tony says, "We're getting no help from Flash Gordon over here," I nod, "Obviously," Quill says, "Flash Gordon, by the way, that's a compliment, and don't forget, I'm half human, so that 50% of me that's stupid, that's 100% you," Tony says, "Your math is blowing my mind," Mantis says, "Excuse me, but does your friend normally do that?" We look at Strange, he's hovering a bit in the air, the time stone is glowing and his face is moving a lot, also green energy is surrounding his wrists, "Strange, we all right?" He drops down and Tony catches him, "Hey, what was that?" "I went forward in time, to view all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict," Quill says, "How many did you see?" "14,000,605," Tony asks, "How many do we win?" He pauses, 'Oh no,' "One," my eyes widen, me and Lasher say, "Shit." We come up with a plan and get in our hiding places, Tony's waiting in space to crouch him with a giant piece of debri, I'm waiting and stuck to another piece of debri, a portal opens and he walks through.