Part 5

My new cover above^

Myles POV

I woke up and saw Kaylan sleeping next to me. I chuckled and went downstairs and cooked some eggs with bacon. I mixed it together and put it in a bowl. I stood there leaning on the counter eating my food when Kaylan wrapped her arms around my torso. I turned around and and pecked her lips. "Good morning" I said. She walked towards my food and took a bite. I stood there and stared at her. "Yes?" She asked laughing. "You.. just.. ate.. my.. food" I said slowly. She laughed and i picked her up. "you think this is funny?" I said walking up to her room. I shut the door and locked it because we don't need an interruption. I slammed her down on her bed and smashed our lips together. She tried flipping us over but I held down her arms. "I'm in control" I said. I slowly kissed down her neck and slowly pulled off her shirt. I started unbuttoning her shorts slowly on purpose because this is what she gets for eating my food. I bit her thongs and pulled them down. I rubbed my fingers over her heat then whispered "Don't touch my food again". Then i got up and left.

Kaylan's POV

"Don touch my food again" he said then got up and left. I put my clothes back and then sat there for a minute. Then, I got up and walked down stairs. He smirked at me and i rolled my eyes. I thought two can play at this game. I walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter right next to where he was eating. I rubbed his shoulder and started to slowly make my way to her thigh. He let out a slight moan and i chuckled as I rubbed my hand over his package. He started getting hard and I hopped off the counter and walked away saying "Two can play this game Myles". I walked over to the couch and watched tv.

A/N- Here's a quick update and you guys should check out Shardiva1206 new book Dysfunctional it's a Myles Parrish fan fic and I'm in it :-) so yeah lol. Some stuff is gonna happen next update *evil face*