Part 54

*FINAL CHAPTER*

Kaylan's POV

We just arrived at the hospital and they rushed him in. I kept running by his side until the nurses held me back. "Miss I'm sorry you can't go past this point" One said. "NO I HAVE TO GO WITH HIM HE'S MY HUSBAND!" I yelled. "Miss Please you cannot go past this point!" one of them said walking me to the waiting room. "Please please take care of him. Save his life" I cried. "We will do the best we can" She said. I waited for about 5 minutes till the rest came. Sam ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. "Sam i don't think he's gonna make it" I cried. "Remember what he says 'Be Positive Be Patient' so all you have to do is pray that he'll be okay. He's strong and we all know that" She said. Palin stood there, not saying anything, not doing anything. Just standing there. I got up and managed to hug him considering how tall he is. He wrapped his arms around my waist and broke down. I let go of him so he could go to Sam. I walked over to Jake and hugged him. He cried. He never cries. I walked to Debbie and she stood there crying with Starlah. Everyone was crying. Good thing there was no one else in the waiting room. 

*2 HOURS LATER*

The doctor walked in taking off his gloves and mask thing over his mouth. I ran up to him. I can see the  look on his face. It was sorrow and disappointment. "He's okay doc right?" I asked before tears bursted out. "Im sorry for your loss" he said rubbing my back. I fell down to the ground as tears flew out of my eyes. I got up and walked to everyone. "Myles once said 'Be Positive Be Patient' and we have to carry on that saying for him" I said crying. Sam ran to me and i broke down in her arms. "He's Gone Sam" I cried. "It's gonna be alright" was all she could say. "It's not gonna be okay Sam. He's gone. The love of my life. My best friend. My husband. My other half. He's gone. He's dead. He's never coming back" I cried before storming out if the hospital. I ran home and threw myself on the bed. I took of my dress and heels then walked over to my closet. I found one of Myles hoodies he had left here. I slipped on his hoodie and some sweats. I laid down on my bed and cried. I heard a couple knocks on my door and i got up. I walked downstairs and opened up the door. It was Jake standing there with red puffy eyes. I threw my arms around him and he picked me up. He closed the door then carried me upstairs. He walked into my room and laid me down on the bed. (NO ITS NOT A SEX SCENE AMIRA XD). He walked to the other side and laid down next to me. He opened his arms and i cuddled next to him. All we did was lay there and cry. His brother is gone. The love of my life aka My Husband is gone. Jake was like a brother to me. We were so close so don't get any wrong ideas. All that could go through my mind is flashbacks of Myles. 

*Flashback*

We ran around outside playing tag in the street. All of a sudden rain came down. It was pouring. Myles picked me up then spun me around. I laughed and started hitting his chest. "Myles put me down!" i said while laughing. He put me down then pecked my lips. By this time we were soaked by the rain. we ran inside the house and quickly got in the shower. He wrapped his arms around my waist while i felt the hot water hit my body. "Babe can we have round 2?" he said. i could feel the smirk plastered across his face. "No we already had round 1 earlier why are you guys so fucking horny" i said laughing. "Because your so beautiful and sexy" he chuckled. I turned around and pecked his lips. "Not this time baby" i said before getting out. i put on my spandex shorts and a sports bra. I ordered chinese food then he came downstairs shirtless in grey sweats. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Please round 2?" he begged. "No" i chuckled. "Come on you know you want this" he said stepping back showing his abs. "No i don't stop being so cocky" I said walking to the couch. I turned on netflix then myles plopped down next to me. "Im hungry" he whined. Right on time the door bell rang. I got up and grabbed the money off the counter. I opened the door and the man handed me the food and i handed him the money. i thanked him then he walked away. I closed the door and set the food on the table that was in front of the couch. I took out the food and Myles got so hyped.  He got 2 sprites and set it on the table. 

*End Of Flashback*

I'm gonna miss him so fucking much...

A/N- DONT KILL ME PLEASE! I ENDED THE STORY LIKE THIS BECAUSE I WANNA MAKE A NEW BOOK PLEASE DONT KILL ME I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH!