Chapter 23

Ayee 7k love yall♡ I want you guys to message me or comment down below what I should do for a future chapter and I'll dedicate a chapter to you if I like your idea♡. It would mean alot if i had 10+ people participate♡♡ Might be long :-)
SOTC- A thousand years by: Christina Perri (when they are at the fair)

*2 days Later*

●Kaylan's POV●

Ugh finally I'm being released! Mykes handed me his sweatshirt and a pair of joggers with my galaxy vans. I laid back down on the hospital bed while he stood there. "Well are you gonna get your lazy ass up or nah" he said. I strechted my arms out signaling him to pick me up. He sighed and carried me like a baby and I laughed. We got in his black range rover (evil smirks if you understand I love you). "Where are we goingg" I asked while he drove. "We are gonna get food then i heard that there's a fair by the beach so I was thinking we could go" he said. "YASS!" I yelled throwing my fist in the air. He stared at me as if I was a murder. "What" I laughed. "Your really hyper" he said as if he was scared. "I know" I said cheeseing. He laughed then focused back on the road. We arrived at in-n-out and i squealed of excitement. We walked in and ordered our food then sat down. We just talked, ate our food, and laughed at some memories. Then, a girl came in laughing really loud and obxiously. I turned around and saw Lycia with some other guy. I looked closer and saw Tyler. I shaked my head then faced Myles. "Stupid whore" I mumbled. "Whats wrong" Myles asked. I pointing to Tyler and Lycia and he laughed. "Whats so funny" I chuckled. "The fact that she goes from guy to guy is funny" he laughed. We laughed really hard and people started staring. Lycia and Tyler walked over to us. "Hoe" she coughed. "How the fuck am I a hoe! You just got out of a relationship with Myles then you go after my ex-boyfrined" I laughed. "Looks like your doing the same" she shot back. "Uh actually bitch I take my time ok? Ok bitch now get your stank ass outta my face" I said taking a sip of my sprite. "Since when am I your ex?" Tyler spoke up. "Maybe after you cheated on me at the club and now" I said pointing to their hands intertwined. "Whatever" Tyler said. They walked out and I scoffed. "Stupid bitches"I said and myles smiled. "Why are you smiling at me" I chuckled. "Because your cute when your mad" he said pinching my cheeks. "Don't touch me"i said slowly glaring at him. He put his arms up in surrender and we laughed. "Wanna head to the fair now?" He asked. "Yass let's get it!" I said punching my fist in the air. He chuckled and we walked back into the car. We drove off to the fair which was about 5 minutes away. We jammed out to "Bitch better have my money" by Rihanna in the car. "Can we change this pleaseee" Myles whined. "DONT ACT LLKE YOU FORGOT IT!" I yelled pointing to him. "Nevermind" he said laughing. "We are here!" Myles said and turned down the radio. He parked the car and we got out. "Where do you wanna go first?" He asked me. I pointed to the roller coaster called "Fire red" (evil smirk XD). We ran to it and got on.
*3 hours later*

●Myles POV●

"Ok let's relax" I breathe out. We were running around playing tag inside the fair because there were only a couple of people left. We sat down on a bench that was by the water. We just laughed and tried to take a breathe from running around. I stared at the sunset and laid back resting my hand next to my thigh. My hand landed ontop of Kaylan's and she looked at me. I bit my lip while looking at her. She chuckled, pushed a piece of her hair out of her face, then looked down. "Never look down princess your crown will fall" I said picking her face up underneath her chin. "Why does this feel so wrong" she said. I moved closer to her just inches away. "I don't know but to me it feels right with you... it's always been right" I said before smashing my lips onto hers. She cupped my cheeks and deepened the kiss. We feel off the bench and laughed. She was on top of me with her hair dangling down. "Will you be my girlfriend... again?" I asked while chuckling. "Yes" she said leaning down and planting a kiss on my lips.

A/N- OK THAT GOT ME TEARING GOALS AF!!♡♡ XD anyways next chapter is gonna be dedicated to Jay and Kalin and it's like meanwhile this happened with Myles and Kaylan this happened with them♤ you get it?