Chapter 51

WARNING// You might cry...
SOTC: Never Be Alone by- Shawn Mendes

Myles POV

I woke up and saw Kaylan sound asleep next to me on the couch. I pushed a small piece of her hair away from her face. She looked beautiful no matter what she was doing. We need to have our wedding soon. I can't tell her right now it'll tear her up. I got up slowly trying not to wake her up. I walked into the kitchen and saw Kalin and Sam making breakfast. "Morning guys" I said. "Morning young poof where's Kaylan?" Sam said. "Being young sleepy" I chuckled. "Eh it's normal for her pregnancy" Sam chuckled. I walked upstairs and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I could see my nose bleeding a little and I covered it with tissue. I stood there for a little and felt a little bit dizzy. I walked out and slowly walked down the stairs. "Hey babe woah are you ok?" Kaylan said grabbing my hand. "Yeah I'm fine I just feel kinda dizzy" I said. Once i got to the last step everything went black.

Kaylan's POV

Once myles got to the last step his body colapsed. When his body hit the floor his nose started bleeding. I was panicking and in tears by now. Kalin rushed to call 911 and i just sat there with him in my arms while tears streamed down my face. The ambulance came in a matter of seconds. They rolled him in and i got in the back. I held his hand all the way in until we arrived to the hospital. They forced me to stay in the waiting room and i saw Sam and Kalin running in. I ran to them and immediately started crying once Sams arms wrapped around me. "I- I don't even know w-what happened" I cried. "Shh its gonna be ok it's all gonna be ok" Sam said trying to calm me down.

*1 hour later*

I was pacing back and fourth in the waiting room. Anxious. Nervous. Scared. Those were just few if the feelings I had twisted in my stomach right now. "Family of Myles Parrish" the nurse said. I ran over to her then Sam and Kalin caught up. "Ok he's in room 286 the doctor would like to speak to you guys about his condition" she said. Oh my god. Please baby be okay. I ran. I ran for my life. My fiance was in there. He's my world. I stopped in fron of room 286. I slowly walked in and saw Myles sitting there talking to the doctor. I saw him and i ran to his side. "Oh my god Myles thank god your ok" I cried while he hugged me. "I'm okay baby" he said rubbing my back. "I'll give you two a minute alone" the doctor said walking out. "Baby can you take a seat please i need to talk to you about something" he said. Worried. The one feeling that wouldn't leave me. I pulled up a chair and sat down. "What is it" i said holding onto his hand. He sighed. "Babe.. i have cancer"

A/n- AYE GUYS SORRY! Jk.. it's not ever BITCHHH

I laughed. "No you don't your perfectly fine" I said. "Babe I know its crazy but I do" he said. "No you dont myles! You dont have cancer! Your perfectly fine! Your gonna walk out of here cause you do not have cancer" I said shaking his head. "Babe, babe come here" he said opening up his arms. I hugged him then cried like I never have before. This was probably a little worse than when my parents died. This can't be real. I cried. And cried. And cried. We heard a soft knock ok the door and it was the doctor. "Um I'll be outside" I said crying. I walked out and Sam and Kalin ran up to me. "Whats going on is her okay!?" Kalin asked fastly. "He's good but umm.. he.. he has Cancer" I said. I dropped to my knees and cried my eyes out. Kalin stood there with a blank face. Sam broke down and started crying. She hugged Kalin then he started crying. Just all three of us. Sitting here. Crying. My fiance is dying and there's nothing to stop it.

A/N- Ok now that's the end. I was fr crying writing this chapter..