Chapter 29

Almost Lover by: Jasmine Thompson (listen on repeat)

Kaylan's POV

"Woah" I breathe out laying next to Myles. "Yeah" he chuckled then pecked my lips. We phone vibrated letting me know someone was in the house. I opened it up and i saw Sam crying and packing her things. I quickly put my clothes on and grabbed my phone. "Whats wrong?" Myles asked me getting dressed. "Somethings wrong with Sam i have to go" I said pecking his lips then running to my car. I drove as fast and safe I could and blocked her car in. "Sam!" I yelled and i saw her standing there with all her clothes and a ticket in her hand. "Sam.." I whispered. "What are you doing". "I have to leave" she said. "What about me, jay, cam?" I asked her. "I'm sorry but I have to go and i dont care about Cam anymore" she said pushing past me. "Your not going anywhere because I blocked your car in now tell me what's wrong" I said. She walked back in, dropped her bags, then slid down the wall. "Cam cheated on me" she whispered. I sat next to her and engulfed her into a hug as she cried into my chest. "It's gonna be ok" I said while rubbing her back. "I'll kick his ass if you want" I said and she chuckled. "Sure" she said then standing up. She grabbed her bags and walked back upstairs. I texted Jay while drinking some water.

Kay- we gotta beat Cam'S ass
Jay- why!?
Kay- He cheated on Sam
Jay- OH HELL NO NIGGA THIS FUCKBOY BESTA START PRAYING BECAUSE HE'S ABOUT TO DIE!
Kay- chill bro don't worry we will beat his ass but damn Jay XD
Jay- I have no chill today
Kay- obviously lol anyways come back to the house in 5.
Jay- kk

I left her on read and facetimed Myles. "Hey babe" I said holding my phone in one hand. "Hey what's up is everything ok with sam?" he said eating a pancake in his hand. "Cam cheated on her and she was gonna move back to New York but i came back just in time and convinced her not to leave" I said walking into my room. "Why would he do that" he said angrily. "Calm down me and Jay are gonna handle it" i said. "He's such a dickface" he murmurred. "Why are you getting so angry I told you Jay and I are gonna handle it and I'm your girlfriend so chill out" I said. "I'm just saying that's he's so fucking stupid" he snapped back. "Ok i understand what your trying to say but I am your girlfriend and you shouldn't be getting so angry over it because we are dating unless you like her" i said. He kept silent. "Myles..." I said staring at him through the screen. "Oh my god.. you like her" i said with tears forming in my eyes. "No- I- ugh" he studdered. "We are over" I said with tears falling then i hung up on him. I walked to bathroom and Sam was in it. She walked out and saw me crying. "Whats wrong Kay!" She said worried. I glared at her and shoved past her to go into the bathroom. I locked the door and slid down the wall. "Why" I whispered while crying. I washed my face then walked into my room. I heard the door open then close. "I'M HOME BITCHES!" Jay yelled. I locked my door and plugged in my headphones. I blasted 'Almost Lover' by: Jasmine Thompson. Tears poured out of my eyes as I laid there. I thought we were meant for eachother. I thought he actually loved me. But for the 3rd time now.. he's proven that he doesnt love me. I felt the other side of my bed sink down and someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned and it was Sam. "Whats wrong" she questioned me. "You and Myles" was all I said. "Oh you know.." she whispered. "What?" I said sitting up. "Myles told you that me and him kissed" she said. I got so much anger inside of me. "He told me he had feelings for you" I said with anger. "Oh.." she said. I slapped her and she held her cheek in pain. She walked out of my room and i stood up. I grabbed a small duffle bag and packed some clothes in it with my phone charger. I slipped on my timbs then grabbed my phone. I walked out of my phone and jogged down the stairs. "Where are you going?" Jay asked. I ignored her and slammed the door when I walked out. I got in my car and drove wherever the streets took me. I reached for my phone taking my eyes off the road. I picked up my phone then i heard a horn honking. I turned to my left and i saw a big truck ram into me. The car flipped multiple times with the glass flying everywhere.

Jay's POV

I jogged upstairs and walked into Sams room. She was holding her cheek while sitting on her bed. "What happened" I asked her while sitting next to her. "Kaylan slapped me" she said sniffling. "Why!" I yelled. "Because... me and myles kissed and he told her that he had feeling for me" she said and I got heated up. I walked out and kept texting and calling Kaylan. She wasn't answering me. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled into my pillow. She could be anywhere right now.

Myles POV

I fucked up badly. What if she finds out about Sam and I sleeping together! Ughh! I tried texting her and calling her but she wasn't picking up. Someone bursted into my room. I turned around and it was Kalin. "Myles!" He said catching his breathe. "What" I said. "It's Kaylan shes-she's in the h-hospital" he said. I ran past him and got in my car. He got in the passenger seat and i sped off to the hospital. We got in and I saw Jay and Sam sitting there. I kept my distance from both because with sam it's awkward and Jay looks like she's gonna rip my head off. We sat there for an hour as the air was filled with tension. "Kaylan Hernandez" the nurse at the front desk said. Kalin and Jay shot up and ran over there. I heard indistinct the conversation. "Is she ok" "yeah... concussion... tests" that's all I could hear. I laid back frustrated. She's never gonna forgive me.. I'm pretty sure she found out me and Sam slept together. I hunched over putting my face in my palms. "Myles" Kalin said tapping on my shoulder. I looked up. "She wants to see you" he said. I got up rubbing my hands together. Oh lord this is gonna be bad..

A/N- but i thought Sam was a virgin.. did she lie? Was there a reason? Uh ohhh! XD *evil smirk*