Get this bonus chapter for free (limited time only)!

Hey guys!!

Before we get to the free stuff, it's time to announce the cover contest winner!!

Congratulations to Shaheen Po! Your submission will be the official cover of After the Ink. It's just perfect for the book: https://typewriterpub.com/author/b-d-fresquez/#aftertheink-cover.

Some entries were from my publisher's graphic artists, but your submissions were just as good, if not better! I'm so impressed, you guys. Thank you so much for joining and sharing! Y'all are amazing!

Because you've been really helping me out in this launching process, you deserve a gift from me. As I've mentioned before, we're giving away bonus chapters!
Here's a little sneak peek at what to expect:

 As I've mentioned before, we're giving away bonus chapters!Here's a little sneak peek at what to expect:

You can get it on Amazon for free until September 23. After this week, it will still be available on the said platform for a good price. Go get your copy while it's still free!

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GL1ZVYY

We're getting closer to the launch date! I can't wait!!! Thanks so much and see you in the next post!!

*Both links to the bonus chapter and the cover reveal will be in my profile bio*