🦋Janitor's Closet🦋

Part 2 of  Jakes_Pre-k_Wife Jean one-shot

Also sorry I took so long to upload I'm too busy with school😞😞😞

This oneshot is made after the old Jean/Sake ver that oneshot Jakes_Pre-k_Wife made btw!
~~~~~~~~

In the end, the two ended up falling asleep on each other's shoulders. A new chapter was about to start for the both of them.

~~~~~~~~

1 hour later

Jake suddenly woke up to see Sean also awake, scrolling through his phone.

"Sean? Why are you awake?" Jake said while rubbing his eye.

"Oh Jake you're awake! And uh- I couldn't sleep.." Sean said.

"Oh okay.. What time is it?"

"1:15 AM"

Silence then filled the room until, "Hey Jake.." said Sean, trying to get Jake's attention. "Hmm?"

....

"I'm sorry for.. uh- y'know.. uh.. kissing you?" Sean chuckled while blushing. "I-it's fine it's not a big deal..."

"I liked it anyways.." Jake whispered.

"What was that?" Sean asked while smirking, leaning a bit closer. "I-it's nothi-" before Jake could finish he saw himself between Sean's arms, kabedoning him against the wall. "S-sean.. What are you doing?" Sean didn't answer, instead leaned closer that Jake could feel his breathing. Jake's whole face became more red and hotter that it's super visible to Sean.

Sean slowly closed the gap between giving Jake a sweet and passionate kiss. 3 or 4 seconds later Jake kissed back then the kiss went on.

Few minutes later they broke the kiss, panting heavily.

"I love you... Jake."

....

"I love you too, Sean."

~~~~~~~~

2:06 AM

A hour has passed, the pair still can't sleep. Jake has his head on Sean's shoulder while Sean is scrolling through his phone.

"What're you doing?" Jake asked. "Scrolling through TikTok." Sean answered. "Are you on straight TikTok?" Jake joked. "What? Ew no, I'm on LGBTQA+ and music TikTok."

"Oh that's nice, my TikTok is full of Genshin Impact." Jake said. "The game is kind of addictive so the game even followed me even on TikTok." Jake chuckled.

.....

"Hey, Sean?"

"Hm?"

.....

"What are we?"

"What you want us to be.."

"Guess we're official then."

~~~~~~~~

2:55 AM

The pair got nothing to do other than cuddling.

"Hey Sean, wanna play two truths and one lie?" Jake asked.

Sean doesn't know if he should accept, maybe this is the time to tell someone how he felt at home.