Moving On

this is so bad but i promise I'll do my best in the next oneshot😭

also no drawing for this one yet, im working on a heizou drawing and i don't wanna loose motivation finishing it so have a picture of my uncles cat instead

~~~~~~

After the incident

Ever since the incident, everyone that Jake loved was depressed about his death, especially Sean.

Sean is wearing Jake's jacket and necklace everyday just to keep memories of Jake with him.

Ofcourse the music club was confused on why he's the saddest in most of them because they didn't know that Sean and Jake were dating.

Sean barely slept, he has big eye bags and red eyes, he keeps crying every night, he misses Jake.

When he's going to bed he always sleeps with that one picture of them.

Them on their first date.

Without Jake he feels... Lonely... Alone...

School day

Sean went to the school as he went pass the janitor's closet, the place where Jake ended it all.

He suddenly heard a familiar voice behind him, it was the janitor.

"Sean hey!"

"Oh hey.."

"Hey uhm I just wanted to give you this. I found this on the shelf, I didn't notice this earlier.. Also I believe it's Jake's.... Suicide notes.." he said as he gave the 4 notes to Sean.

"Oh thanks.."

"No problem! See you later.. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here."

"Heh thank you.."

Once the janitor left, Sean opened the note;

"Hey sweetie! I'm sorry if this isn't the proper way to write a letter.. But hey I'm really sorry about the fact that I ignored you all week and left without saying goodbye.. I had to do it so the club won't be mad at you after what I did.. Stay strong for me please and find someone else better than me. Move on. Move on but never forget me. Also I have a gift for you that I promised on your birthday, I said I would give it to you next year but I just have to end everything today so I'm giving it early.

I love you<3

P.S. You can tell everyone that we were dating :)"

Sean didn't notice that he had tears falling from his eyes until a single tear fell on the note.

Sean went into the janitor's closet as he searched everywhere for the gift until he finally found it.

He unwrapped the wrapper. It was a peach headphone.

Flashback:

In the music room

Sean was scrolling through his phone and then he saw a headphone that looks like a peach being sold online.

He showed it to his boyfriend.

"Hey, babe look!"

Jake looked at his lover's phone. "You want that?"

"Yeah but I don't have any money hehe.." Sean chuckled.

"Well then, I'll get it for your birthday next year, I promise! Once I get a lot of money for it." Jake promised. "Really?! Thank you so much, Jake!" Sean said as he tackled Jake on the ground.