"I'm sorry"

TW FOR THE PICTURE!!

TW: Suicide, cutting, crying

Before the incident in "Best Friends"

~~~~~~

Before the incident

I hate myself. Why did I say those things to the music club? They all heard it.... including... Sean, my boyfriend.. And just later that day I broke it with Drew and the others. I'm all alone. Again.

It's better of me to not exist in this world anymore. After all, I'm all alone... I could say that I still have my mom, my brother, Oreo, and.... Sean.. but what's the point..? My mom and I barely even talked.. Milo is growing up now... He barely talked to me.. And for his dog.. He's the only one that I have but.. What's the point if it? Can Oreo understand me? It can't. And for Sean... I need to avoid him, it's for his own good. I just have to end it soon. I'm sorry mom, Milo, Oreo..

Sean...

Monday

I don't wanna go to school.. But i have too.. *sigh*

Let's just hope we don't bump into any of them.

Third person POV

At School

Jake entered the school expecting no signs of any of the people that left him and he expected right.

He put stuff in his locker. He went to his class.

After class

He was walking around the hallway despite how bored he was. He accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ow! I'm so sorry-" Jake cut himself off. He accidentally bumped into Sean.

"J-jake!" Sean stuttered.

"I-i'm sorry im gonna go now.." Jake said as he tried to run away but Sean held his wrist. "No! Jake, don't run away, I need to talk to you!" Sean said.

Jake didn't respond, he forced Sean's hand to let go of him as he tried to run away again. "Jake! Please, I need to talk to you!"

"No you don't just please- leave me alone." Jake said, trying to hold his tears.

"Jake, c'mon.."

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jake said as he accidentally pushed Sean as Sean fell.

It was such a bad timing.

The music club started running towards Sean asking if he's okay. They didn't see the fight so they immediately got mad at Jake.

"WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?! YOU TALKED BEHIND OUR BACKS AND NOW YOU BULLY ONE OF US IS THAT IT?!" Milly shouted as it echoed through the hallway.

"N-no! I-"

Jake didn't finish. He just looked at his boyfriend's face and ran away crying.

"See?! What did I tell you? Stay away from Jake now look what he did to you!" Zander said, angrily.

"No, it's my fault why he pushed me- JUST THAT NOW OUT OF THE WAY I NEED TO FOLLOW HIM!" Sean said as he followed Jake.

~~~~~~

Jake ran in the bathroom crying as he heard the bathroom door open. "Jake...? Please I just need to talk.."

"Go away!" Jake shouted as he went into one of the stalls.

He locked the door and slammed his back on the door, holding his mouth with his right hand, crying. "Jake, please..."

Sean said as he put his forehead on the door with his left hand on the door also.

Jake wished he could hug his boyfriend right now, he really does but it's for Sean's best.

"Sean, please just... Leave me alone.. Please.." Jake said, his voice cracking.

Sean pulled away from the door as tears fell from his eyes.

"Okay, Jake... I'm sorry for disturbing you..

I love you..."

Sean said as he left the bathroom. Jake slid his back down the stall as he reached the floor.

"I love you too..."

~~~~~~

It's been days..... One whole week... He cutted himself... He didn't eat... He didn't sleep well...

It's friday....

It's finally time.

It's lunch break and he didn't have the strength to eat but since it's his last day from existence he decided to eat a little bit.. He had to enjoy at least a little food.

A little bit more time until lunchtime is finally over. He wrote 5 suicide notes.

One for his family.
One for the music club.
One for Drew and the others.
One for the janitor. (he and the janitor are kind of friends soooo [but not that close] plus it's the janitor's closet he had to apologize that he attempted there😭)

And one for Sean.

Lunchtime is finally done..

He creeped out of the cafeteria, being careful to not let anyone see him go in the janitor's closet.

He placed the notes on one side of the closet.

He got everything ready. The only thing that's missing is... him.

he got on the chair as he put the noose over his neck.

"I'm sorry, everyone....

I'm sorry it had to end this way."

And just like that

He finally kicked the chair.

~~~~~~

I'll make another part of this btw so dw abt the notes😘