❣️After School Kiss❣️

Warning: Cussing!

Also dw! Sean is still the Sean we love he just got annoyed and mad-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Sean, I have a simple dare for you." the pink haired girl said. "What is it?" the older one replied. "So like, you like Jake right? I dare you to fucking finally confess because you've been being so obsessed over him 24/7 and you can't even look away from him." the pink haired girl dared, aggressively.

"WHAT?! HELL NO THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY I'M GONNA FUCKING DO THAT DARE!" Sean yelled, blushing red as hell. "Well okay then, I guess you'll just let your chance slip," Milly said, "If you don't confess soon enough Kevin will get his chance to confess to Jake after you." she continued.

(Kevin is my TMF Fanmade OC who only exists when Jake x Sean is canon in any of my AU. I'll show what he looks like at the end :])

As soon as he heard that name he was mad like... SO MAD. Kevin has made so many bad things to him like blackmailing, stealing his stuff, etc. But the most annoying thing that he did to Sean was steal the one he loved the most, Jake.

"I won't let him control me again. Not this time." he thought. "F-fine.. But only because you mentioned that stupid fucking name, y'know I hate him."

(No offense to the Kevins out there-)

"HAHAHA I knew it will work! Now go to your man!" Milly said. "Wait don't we still have school?"

"Sean, oh my god school is over we just stayed here for a while." Milly said in a annoyed voice. "Speaking of for a while, I'm gonna go home now. I already told Jake to wait for you at the back of the school earlier. Good luck, loverboy!" Milly said as she went to get her bag and tried to rub Sean's head with her fist.

As soon as Milly left the music room, Sean quickly went out and went at the back at the school to expect Jake to be there, luckily he is.

"Jake? Hey.." Sean greeted his 'friend', blushing.

"Oh hey Sean! Milly said you have something to tell me, what is it?" Jake greeted as he asked what his crush would tell him.

"O-oh! U-uhm..." he wasn't sure if he should really do this dare. He was nervous. He was shaking as his face was the color of crimson red.

(R.I.P. my english)

"Hey are you okay?" Jake asked as he held both of Sean's hands, making Sean shake more and blush harder. "You're shaking! Are you okay? You're face is red as hell!" Jake said in a worried as he went closer to Sean, putting his hand on Sean's forehead. "N-no! I'm fine! I'm perfectly fine!" Sean said putting Jake's hands away.

"If you say so.. So what do you wanna talking about again?" Jake asked the same question that made him think that Sean is sick. But as soon as he asked the question, his hair covered his eyes despite how his hair is fluffy.

(I hc Jake that he has super fluffy hair and it's almost covering his eyes)

Sean just chuckled and removed Jake's hair for him seeing those big, gorgeous fucking eyes.

They just stared at each other for seconds as the other started to lean to the other, feeling their hot breathe of one another. Their noses touch as Sean finally closed the gap. They both closed their eyes as Sean's right hand went to Jake's head, deepening the kiss with his left on his waist. Jake has both of his hands both on Sean's shoulders.

Once they pulled away they just stared at each other, thinking what just happened then it finally hit them. They just kissed their own crush. When the realization hits them, they quickly separated. Jake quickly apologized, bowing his head as an apology.