❤One❤

Ava's P.O.V.

My alarm Woke me up but I grabbed it a threw it on the floor then I went back to sleep I slept for about an hour and I heard my door being knocked, and suddenly I hear my door opened I felt the splash of cold water on my body. I woke up with a jolt as I glared at then intruder known as my twin brother even though he looks like dad with his hair color people don't think that we are twins but oh well.
Let me explain about myself I am Ava I have light brown long hair, light cream skin, and grey eyes. I was born and raised in San Diego, California my twin brother is August who’s also the best and only brother. Not only that I have gotten kicked out of my old school because my best friend Maya was being bullied so I got into a fight with the popular girl in school her name was Rossetta but everyone called her Rose. That’s the whole story and I am excited to go to August and Ryan’s school, and I am excited I blinked as got out of my introduction and glared at my brother.

Ava: "You jerk why you did that".

August: "Because we are going to be late and we have fifthteen minutes left it's also your first day of school, and I want to make sure you are comfortable. Plus I want to know what classes you are taking now get up and get ready".

Ava: "I’ll get up when you get out of my room so I could change my clothes and fix my hair you knucklehead".

August: "Well sorry I was trying to get you up for one hour but no you were sleeping just like sleeping beauty".

Ava: "Oh shut up you drama queen are you getting a ride with Ryan or do you want me to take you?"

August: "Hello I am waiting for you let's go I’ll wait for you downstairs".

August left my room as I sigh I got out of bed and walked to my closet I grabbed my dark blue jeans and a nice top with my converse shoes and I fix my hair in a high pony tail I grabbed my bag my phone, and my sweater. I left my room to go downstairs to the kitchen to get myself an apple.

Ava: "Bye mom and dad see you after school love you both and wish me luck".

Mom: "Good luck at school and make new friends".

Dad: "Don't get in trouble and stay with your brother at all times even to the bathroom".

Ava & August: "Dad seriously we are not children we are seniors".

August and I replied as we both rolled our eyes and left the house, we both went to the car  I got in and buckled up and I drove us to school. As it took us twenty minutes to get there we are so late to school hey might as well get detention on the first day not! Once we got there the parking lot was so pack we had to park in the very back close to the football field.

August: "Look I have to get to class I am late because of you see you later".

August and I got out of the car as I walked to the main hall and went inside the main office  I walked up to the front desk, and I see a middle age woman on the computer. Okay Ava you can do this believe in yourself and do your best.

Ava: "Excuse me hi I am Ava and I am the new transfer student". I asked as the woman looked at me with tired eyes.

Lady: "Yes my name is Ms. Foster and I will give you your schedule, map and your key code to your locker wait just a moment". Ms. Foster explained.

I waited for five minutes until she was done she got my schedule and everything that I needed, as Ms. Foster handed me my papers.

Ms. Foster: "Here you are dear and please try to get here early get all your teachers to sign this paper, and bring it to me after school please don't get into trouble have a nice day". Ms. Foster replied as I nodded.