❤Four❤

Ava's P.O.V.

The rest of the school day passed we got homework on science, and gym was really exciting we played dodge ball I got Debby in the head. As my friends and I laugh man, it was funny oh well. After gym I offered my friends a ride home, after driving them home. I drove back home and parked my car, I got out and locked the car as I entered the house.

Ava: "Mom Dad I'm home and I got science homework".

The house was so quiet I went to the kitchen and I see a paper from mom it said.

Ava honey your father and I are working late tonight, we won't be home until 12 there’s money for you and your brother so order pizza. Love you and your in charge and no fighting with to your brother, and if there is an emergency please call us and let us know.

Love mom.

I put the paper down and went to do my homework in the living room, so I could get it out of the way. After about an hour of homework I went and grabbed the house phone, and dialed Pizza Hut since I know August loves his pizza from there and nowhere else.

I ordered two pizza boxes one pepperoni and the other supreme, as I ordered two cokes as well then they said they will be here in forty-five minutes. That way August wouldn't have to be complaining about how hungry he is.

I went to the kitchen and washed dishes from this morning, after that I went to sweep the floor. Next I hear the doorbell I grabbed the money, and I answered the pizza guy was there so I paid and he gave me the pizzas. He gave me my right change and left I close the door, and I put the pizzas and cokes in the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and a glass so I could serve myself I heard the front door open.

August: "Hello anyone home?”

Ava: "In the kitchen pizza is here".

August: "Is there any more for me and my guys?"

Ava: "Oh please, don’t tell me you brought the whole team over?"

August: *Starts laughing* "No but my best friends are here".

I see August, Ryan, Austin, Taylor, and Cole.

Ava: "Yeah there’s pizzas be my guest, I am going to my room if you need anything let me know” I replied. I walked up the stairs to my room, and I just sat on the floor so I could eat I turn on the TV to watch how I met your mother.

I hear my door knock I sigh as I got up and open the door to see Ryan, I open the door wide to let him in.

Ava: "Is there something you need Mr. Captain of the football team?" I asked

Ryan came inside my room as he looked around, thank god it was clean and no clothes lying around. 

Ryan: "Shall we start on our project or were you doing something, which I didn't mean to bother you".

Ava: "No you’re fine made yourself at home".

Ryan: "Okay well you heard what Ms. McKenzie said right, that we can use anything or we could make them up".

Ava: "What do you think? I can't make them up, and I don't know what to write. Plus Debby and her wannabe clone or clowns whatever are going to singing Lady Gaga Bad Romance".

Ryan: "True, but has anyone ever put other songs together?".

Ava: "Like how?"

Ryan: "I have been thinking about it since lunch, and I haven't wrote it yet but I know what our song will be. But I need you to trust me".

Ava: "I trust you Ryan I always have".

Ryan: "Good I will see you tomorrow I’ll will write it over the weekend, and I will show it to you and I hope you like it".