❤Three❤

Ryan's P.O.V.

I headed home after I told Ava about me protecting her, I really meant it I really like her a lot since we were children. She was shy and quiet but when I got to know her while hanging out with August. Ava turned out to be cool girl from kids to now, even though in high school we went to different schools. Ava was in a girl private school she is smart, caring that I had a huge crush on her. She hasn't put any interest in me but that's okay I did have her attention though when we first sang together in drama class it is like we were stuck like glue like we are meant for each other I care for her like no other.

I told August that I liked her a lot from when we were younger until now at first he was mad and he told me to stay away, and then he avoided me for two weeks he pretended that I wasn't there.  I didn't care then the next week happen he came up to me saying he was sorry that he over reacted he got hit by both Austin and Taylor saying that he is an idiot, but I didn't blame him he is like a brother I ever had and my best friend.

I will keep my promise I will protect Ava because I care about her, because I like her I always have for so many years. I love her but I need her to love, and accept me for who I am.
I went to my room to sleep I will have to shower in the morning instead of tonight, and tomorrow I will think more of this whole thing in the morning.

Ava’s P.O.V.
The next morning my alarm woke me up and I had to get ready for school before August gets cold water all over me, I didn't want that to happen to me not like yesterday.

I got out of bed and I went to my closet I decided to wear a nice cute top, jeans, with my combat boots. I did my makeup and I fix my hair after that I got my things ready for school.
I went to the bathroom I brush my teeth, after I was done I went downstairs to the kitchen I kiss both my parents.

Ava: "Good morning" I greeted my parents in a good mood.

Mom: "Did you sleep well last night”.
My mom asked after giving me a plate filled with eggs, pancakes, sausages, bacon, and toast then August came downstairs he was wearing a black ac/dc t-shirt, blue jeans, and black converse shoes.

August: "Morning well I'll be. You’re up early; for sure I thought I would have to wake you up with water again".

Ava: "Ha very funny at least I don't open the front door in my underwear" I replied with sarcasm.

Mom: "Okay that's enough you two you both need to eat or else you’ll be late for school".
We both finished eating our breakfast and kiss our parents good bye, we got in my car and I drove us to school. As August turn the music on within temptation the song is called memories.

August made a face and look at me.

August: "Really this song again you played that last week".

Ava:" I happen to love this song you listened to Usher more than the other songs".

August:" I can't help that I like his music I also like rock.

We finally got to school I parked in the parking lot and I got out and lock the door, me and august went our separate ways. I went to wait by the front door when I saw a black BMW and the car stopped next to my car, and out came Cecilia, Oliver, and Chloe and everyone in the school parking lot was looking at them all shocked. This is how I turned my nerd friends into fashion for passion.

I heard these both guys and girls gossip as my friends came up to me.

Chloe: "Everyone is looking at us".

Cecilia: "Let them look I don't care".

Oliver: "This is awkward".

Ava: "Chill you guys just be yourselves come on let's go to class I need to turn in the paper, which I forgot to do that yesterday I'll see you in class" I explained.