❤Eight❤

Ava’s P.O.V.

The weekend was over and Monday had come and the gossips had spread I sigh, as I was parked in the car and I felt August held on to my hand. I looked at him and smiled.

Ava: “I’ll be fine besides their just gossips, and stupid people who don’t mind their own business”

August: “I know and what happen if you see Ryan what will you do?”

Ava: “I don’t know I guess I’ll just ignore him, what about you”.

August: “Hell I am not speaking to him we’re not friends anymore, I’ll just ignore him I won’t ever talk to him after what he did to you forget it”.

Ava: “He’s your best friend, you both are like brothers, and I don’t think you will last long without him”.

August: “How do you know that, I can so last forever without him”.

I looked at him in yeah right look. I sigh and got out of the car as I locked it. I walked to the school as I felt everyone looking at me. While I hear them whispering as August catches up to me. I open my locker and put my books and got the other books I need for class as I was about to close my locker. Someone closed my locker so loud I was startled I looked to see it was Debby I sigh and rolled my eyes.

Ava: “What do you want Debby”.

Debby: “Oh well I just wanted to check up on you seeing if you were okay with what happen on Friday”.

Ava: “Oh with you and Ryan back together, I am fine besides he was probably trying to make you jealous just so you both can get back together”.

Debby: “That is so true, oh I knew you understand”.

Ava: “Oh no worries I understand completely, and since you both will be partnered up together in the talent show I just want to wish you good luck”.

Debby: “Wait am I missing something here”.

Ava: “I am just letting you know that I am not going to be in the talent show, so break a leg and I wish you both happiness and if you see Ryan tell him never to come near or talk to me ever again”.

Debby: “Oh I will let him know, have a nice day”.

I nodded and head to my first class and I realize I have Ryan in class ugh just my luck. I entered I sat down in my seat as everyone is in class sitting the teacher came into class, While he was taking attendance.

I notice that Ryan wasn’t in class.

Mrs. Clark: “Ryan Stevenson”.

Everyone was quiet and looking around but no one said anything.

Mrs. Clark: “Has anyone seen Ryan Stevenson”.

Everyone shook his head as a no Mrs. Clark sigh and marked him absent I sigh then Mrs. Clark began to teach us her lecture. I didn’t pay attention I just daydream then class was over I went to my next class and still no Ryan maybe he will come to drama class hopefully.

Finally the bell ring and I went to drama class and I sat down with Chloe and my brother August, I sigh as I look around the second bell ranged and Ms. McKenzie came inside and stand in front of everyone.

Ms. McKenzie: “Okay everyone listen up on Friday is our talent show and right now I want you to gather up with your partner and sing up here in front of the class, those of you that are alone it’s fine to go solo, but those who dropped out of the talent show will have to help out and set up the stage is that clear. I also see everyone here except where is Ryan Stevenson, did anyone see him or did he come to school today”.