❤Nine❤

Ava's P.O.V.

Ryan: "So where do you want to practice?"

Ava: "We can't practice at school because Debby will try and steal it from us again".

Ryan: "I agree with you there, knowing Debby she will get anything she wants we can practice here at my house, and I know some friends who can help play the music".

August: "Wait why you didn't tell me you have other friends what about us guys the best of friends you hang with at school" August complained.

Ryan laughed I wonder why it's so funny I don't think it's funny.

Ryan: "Dude chill, I also do community service I help the dog shelter, and with other people, and now they owe me favors after helping them out, I will give them a call first thing tomorrow morning for that favor".

I smiled and I hugged Ryan as he hugged me back.

Ava: "I believe you can do it".

I smiled at him as Ryan smiled back at me.

Ryan: "Thank you and I know I believe in you too, so first thing in the morning I will give my other friends a call for the favor. Then after school we will practice at my house, we only have four days until the talent show, and I think we can throw a best party here at my house for the whole school. To celebrate ether, we win or lose".

Ava: "I liked that, and I will help you set up the party".

August: "Dude we will so rock the house".

Victoria: "I will help the best I can".

Ryan: "We will practice tomorrow after school, and I am glad you guys came to visit. I feel so much better".

I nodded as we all got up from our seats as Ryan walked us to the front door.

August: "you're coming to school tomorrow man".

Ryan: "I will be a little late, but I will see you all at school".

I hugged Ryan and kissed his cheek.

Ava: "I'll see you tomorrow; I'll call you to let you know I'm home safe" I replied

Ryan: "Good you better, be safe".

I nodded and walked to the car and got in, as I buckle up and started the car. We headed home as August put on three days' grace.

August: "I feel better that I patched up with Ryan" he sighs.

Ava: "I know me too, but what if Debby starts something again at school tomorrow".

August: "Don't worry about it Ryan is a big boy, he can handle himself that I promise" he explained.

I smiled as we finally got home; we got out of the car and open the door. I saw both mom and dad sitting in the couch, and I notice from the look on their faces they look upset with us.

Mom: "Kids come in here and sit down we need to talk".

Dad: "It is very important".

August and I looked at each other worriedly as we sat down on the couch in front of our parents.

Mom: "What's going on, I hear more drama from work that you kids got hurt by Ryan what did the boy do".

Dad: "The rumors are spreading to us adults; this is insane and crazy but not as crazy is that Ryan is back with Debby".

Mom: "I really don't like that girl, not once so spill what happen?"

August and I both sigh and we began to explain what happened at the party to the part where we apologize to Ryan and patch things up.