❤Ten❤

Ava's P.O.V.

Today is the day of our talent show I am so nervous right now I can't stop thinking about it the talent show is later at seven in the evening the whole school and parents are coming for support and I wouldn't know what to wear or how my hair and makeup will look I am so nervous that I couldn't sleep well last night.

I sigh and got out of bed I went to the bathroom and washed up afterwards I went to my closet to see what to wear for school I heard my door knocked and opened I turn to see my mom holding a big bag.

Mom: "sweetie I know today is your talent show and whatever happens were here for you".
Ava: "Thanks mom I am so nervous I don't know what to wear to school or for tonight what if I make a mistake or fall, what if I forget my lines" I panicked.
Mom: "Calm down everything will be fine trust Ryan to be there for you"
I nodded and breathe as I sigh.
Mom: "I got you something and I think you will like it" my mom explained as she hands me the big bag.
I open the bag to see a beautiful simple dress and I love it, and I saw nice heels in the bag and I smiled and I looked at my mom and gave her a hug and a kiss.
Ava: "Thank you mom I really love it so much".
Mom: "Do your best and break a leg good luck".
Mom hugged me and left my room I now know what to wear for school I went to my closet and I got out a nice shirt, black jeans, and cute pink converse. I got dressed, fixed my hair, and makeup I grabbed my stuff and my dress for tonight show. I went downstairs and I made myself a cereal as August comes downstairs and sighs.
August: "I hate school I want it to be over already".
Ava: "Don't worry soon school will be out and before you know it well be graduation high school and then going to college" I explained as Ryan groans.
August: "College oh no even more thinking in class is so hard" he complained.
Ava: "Are all jocks always like that being idiots or is it just you" I asked.
August: "Hey I resent that I am not an idiot I just don't like school, but I understand what you mean can't I take a break for one semester and I can go to school in the spring".
Ava: "Don't ask me I am not your mother, go ask mom not me I just want to experience college life and try all different types of majors" I explained.
August: "I thought you want to be a singer or in a band?"
Ava: "I like trying new things unlike you, now let's go to school or you're taking the bus".
I finish eating and washed the bowl and left out the door as I see August run out after me.
August: "You were going to let me take the bus".
Ava: "You slow poke now get in or hitch a ride with Ryan you best friend and devoted brother" I teased.
August: "Hey he's your boyfriend too you know"
I rolled my eyes and drive us to school by the time we got there every of our friends comes to my car I open the door to see Chloe, Oliver, Cecilia, Victoria, Taylor, Austin, Cole, and Ryan.
Ava: "What's going on guys?"
Oliver: "We all wanted to wish you both good luck tonight"
Chloe: "I'll help do your makeup and hair tonight".
Cecilia: "We also made banners and balloons to help support you for tonight"
Ryan: "Also we have a small party to celebrate our day whether we win or lose I don't care".
I had tears in my eyes as everyone I care about saw me cry.
Ava: "Thank you all so much it means a lot to me and Ryan thank you".
Ryan: "Anything for you my love"
Ryan kisses me as I kiss him back the bell rings as we parted.
Ryan: "Come on let's go to class and tonight we rock the school together".
I nodded and held hands with Ryan as we both went to class together when we got to class we sat next to each other as Mrs. Clark explains about the math problems. After class was over we went to our next other classes. Then finally drama class came as we went and sat down with our friends that are in our class.
Ms. McKenzie: "Alright class as you all know tonight is the talent show it starts at seven o'clock and don't be late or else I will have to disqualify you is that understood. Now keep on practicing with your group or partner and I will see you all tonight here in the auditorium".
I looked at Ryan and smiled as I kissed his hand.
Ryan: "We can do this together do you want to go practice somewhere nobody knows except I am the only one who knows where it's at".
I nodded I was so curious where Ryan's secret place is at?
Ava: "Sure just lead the way and I'll follow you".
Ryan took my hand and led me out of class as we made it to a few turns and out of the building we went to the school garden and he open the vines to show me a door I gasp in shock.
Ryan: "You never knew about this did you?"
Ava: "I didn't know about this at all and nobody knows right?" I ask.