Hello,Weirdo

People think of alternate worlds.However, they probably didn't think of the app made world.Unless they saw Wreck It Ralph.My name is Paige Golden.Weirdly my initials are PG, or parental guidance.Sometimes my initials are a good bugging machine, but otherwise they're pretty cool.
Anyways, the worlds are always within the brain of PG.I'm an app creator and I'm 15 in a half.My b-day is on January 1st and today is now officially 12:00 a.m. on December 25.
Hopefully,I'll get some new technology,socks,or a lifetime supply of some sweets.
My life has always been a cracked open, pan made, scrambled egg jumbled up mess.My best friend found another best friend when I was 4.My dog ran away with a cat and didn't tell me when I was 6.I allegedly broke my grandmother's necklace when I was 8.My dad ran off with another woman when my mom was somehow not good enough for the job of wife at 10.My dad said I was a burden on him when I was 11.We moved to another county  when I was 12.The house fell on us when I spent my pathetic 13th b-day with only my mom.We moved back to the same county  and everyone in the school said things like, "I knew you'd be back because your life is PG ,isn't it hard to be in that little movie.I guess your mom watches out for you,after all you do need parental guidance."
However,everyone needs that one person to soften the dough, right.My real best friend is 16, lives in France,and her names Pandora Gilmore.
I've had my eye out for two pretty cool girls,that might at least tolerate me as an acquaintance.That's Leoncemon and Raven.
I'm so tired.So long farewell.......