The Game

I was coming with ideas for my game. It had to be special, creative, awesome, and have the initials of pg."What if its a game with mario and luigi....?" "Naaaahh"we both replied to my question."It's so 'been there done that'".

I said,"How about bad piggies 2.0?"Pandora asked sarcastically.

"Do you wanna get sued by that corporation?"I said in a sarcastic baby tone.Then we were bust-a-gut laughing at each other."How about a game where YOUR the pet of the game?"I asked in questioning."Maybe later....how about we go through the steps to make it easier?" P.G. asked me in security I would say 'Yes'."Alright let's LOOK - IT - UP"I said with my phone in my hand going up with every word.

*Three Minutes Later*

www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Own-Video-Game

How to Make Your Own Video Game

Seven Parts:

Laying the Foundations

Writing the Design Document

Starting to Program

Creating Assets

Putting it All Together

Testing the Game

Releasing Your Work

From these guidelines, we were going to be diligent at work.It was almost too late,but we set the right music before we went into business.We also danced to "Old Time Rock 'n' Roll" with sliding in on the floor,but we haven't seen each other for a couple of decades so what do you expect."It's time to put are game face on."I said in my head.We watched Mordacai and Rigby from Regular Show, to get us in the mood.

After 30 minutes and some sodas we were sort of hyper.We were so goofy.I was laughing at the fact that crumbs fly.However,the goofiness gave us the idea of a game."Hey, how about a game with two animals and their war,like Angry Birds?"I asked her in a bubbly tone."Sure."Pandora stated."Pigs and Goats."I said."What?!"Gilmore questioned.."You know how pigs and goats eat anything.War between the two is unstoppable."I said in my humane voice."O.k. Let's do it!!!"she stated happily.