The Power

We were on the go with our cool,slick,black suits.I felt like a real agent in one of those high class movies,just like James Bond.Today I thought my life was over, TWICE.However,I lived.I was so happy!

On the jet they had chocolate covered bon bons, soda, water, pizza, juice, popsicles, EVERYTHING.I was thinking maybe I should ruin the world more often.This was paradise.This was the way I should always live.I go through a lot in my life.

"Carter are we almost there?"Pandora said."Almost."he answered with his delicate tone."Good,I wanna get this over with."Gilmore said with a huff."Why, I love this.This is the most exciting time of my life. And I'm going to enjoy it because I thought I was going to be dead TWICE today and I wasn't.I'm happy!!!"I said with a smirk."Be quit."Pandora said.

I was chilling watching Amazing World of Gumball. "We're here so you two get ready to go into action mode,"Carter said with his lips like rose petals descending every word."Paige stop daydreaming,"Pandora whispered."A girl can dream,"I whispered back."Well he's 17 and your 16."she whispered back."Age is nothing but a number,"I sang to her and rubbed her face.

We grabbed our parachutes.Next we jumped out and landed next to the Eiffel Tower.Beep!Beep!Beep!"What is that sound?"I asked."It's your watch,press it"Pandora told me.Press."Hi Paige.You guys must go under the Eiffel Tower,then go to the middle part of the grass and knock on it.You will feel medal somewhere.Then you remove the grass and pull up on the handle and jump down.The door will be invisible to others.And there's a ladder to go back up."I.Q. explained/commanded.

"O.k. Got it,bye."I said.

We did as we were told.Then we saw a bunch of lights that were flashing.We totally knew that this was the center of electric control."O.k you stand guard and I'll reset everything with the switch."I commanded. I really didn't want to stand guard so I picked the easy role. I climbed a top the mountain of plugs and outlets.I didn't see the switch from below so the switch came to my surprise.The Switch was like a giant compared to me.

     Luckily I was told my suit had wings and weight adjustment. I flew up and was attempting to flip the switch.That's when I heard a scream.It was Pandora.The pigs and goats had gotten to her.They were trying to feast on her.I could see the, grouped on top of her trying to eat a kids meal.

I took out two knives and lounged downward.I did some spins too,just because I can."This is not the Last Supper you absurd,idiotic,fat,butt ugly,mythological creatures!"I yelled knowing they didn't understand.I landed on the ground.Then I started killing the pigs and goats.Since they were game creatures,when I diced them or poked them they just disintegrated out of thin air.I was finally finished with all of them but we heard more coming."Pandora?!?"I asked for reassurance.I went to the ground to try hearing her heartbeat.I heard it but she wasn't answering.I slapped her,then she woke up.She was covered in mud and had a few cuts and bruises just I had.

"Hey?!What was that for?!?"she asked."To get you up.Now come on we don't have all day!"I yelled.We flew to the top to skip the climbing.We both stood on top of it and it slid down but not all the way,so we adjusted are suit weights.Down it came.EVERY SINGLE LIGHT BULB AND ELECTRICAL DEVICE SHUT OFF.We only saw it from the inside but we could imagine the whole world shutting off.Furthermore,we could always come back and shut off everything when we wanted.We pushed it back up and everything turned back the way it was.Almost.