I Always Wanted to go to Paris

I was about to catch up on my sleep when I heard some whispers. I looked around then saw Art and Craft(two girls who are known for there rad drawing skills).I was guessing they were in the UYCIA because they had the same black suits.They used a silent laser to carve the top of the cell out.Next they dropped a rope down for me.However,Crim just opened the cell with the key.So simple.They gave me another that was water proof.Then we made our escape.We all jumped out of the window that they had discovered.

That seemed real great at the time,but little did we know that the alarm to the building wasn't a loud one.It was one that sent a message to everyone within' the B.A.L.D. Program.

We ran as fast as we could to a nearby forest.Then we tried catching our breathes when we saw Pigs,Goats,and part of the B.A.L.D. Program coming.A helicopter dropped and out came Pandora,Confidentials,and a cute monkey.I got pushed back when they fell out.Then when standing up I stepped back a little then fell to my doom.Actually, I grabbed hold of a root in the hill.My fingers were running with sweat and were letting go.

Pandora thankfully took my hand before my fall."Don't let go."she said."Well I wasn't planning on it."I stated the obvious.She seemed to notice something over my shoulder.Then she said,"You have to let go.""What?!?Are you insane?!?"I yelled."Look,remember when I said 'I'll always be there to give you my ducky and lick your knee'?"she screamed." 'because that's what friends are for'?"I asked."Yes,you have to trust me on this one!"she said with her vain sticking out of her forehead..I tried reaching for the top of the hill so she could pull me in."No drop down"she said trying to push me away.

I heard pigs and goats coming."Are you sure?!?"I asked."Yes"she said.I let go of her then said,"If I die then you will have to deal with it for the rest of your-(I was in the water now).I thought 'really?'.The next thing I saw was a shark.I crossed my arms and knew to die,stick my brains out of my eye.I thought "I Love you, I love you" just like M.J.Well I'm guessing its time for me to die."It's been a wonderful life (piano playing its own keys),I have had so much fun,now its done,goodbye, so long, and farewell"I sung in my head.

The mouth of the shark opened and I was swallowed whole.There was no chewing at all.I opened my eyes and saw the light.Then the glare went away and in reality it was just the lab people from the U.Y.C.I.A. "What happened I thought I was eaten by a shark?"I said to the group."You did,but not by a real one.This is are disguised boat."Pandora said coming down from some stairs."Pandora!I never did doubt you."I said with knowing part of my sentence was a lie.

"Raven and Cemon what's the scoop?"Pandora asked them.."The scoop is that killing Paige won't work-"Cemon said."It will make it worse!"Raven said."That's why we got this new recruit.He knows a lot and he's already heard everything from Confidentials."Lexi said."Who is it?"I asked."Hi,so who am I meeting?"I familiar guy asked."Paige this is -"Pandora said.I interrupted with,"Aren't you the guy from the B.A.L.D. Team?""I was"he said."I was going to say that-"Pandora said."You found out that they were evil and were wrong?"I interrupted again."Yes"he answered."And his name is-"Pandora said."My name is Carter Jones.What's your name?"he said interrupting."Her name is-"Paige said agitated."My name is Paige,Paige Golden."I answered with dreamy eyes.O.k. Moment over.Paige looked like she was about to blow.

"I found the answer!"I.Q. said.She's the smartest person I know.We crowded around her in excitement."O.k. So you have to go to Paris Underground..It has to be Paige and someone close to her.The explanation is unknown, so don't bother asking.You'll also need a jet driver who can drop you on top of the Eiffel Tower then they have to land on Champ de Mars until' Pandora and Paige are done with their job.Pandora and Paige you guys will go down Paris Underground and flip the switch.Which will reset EVERY SINGLE electronic in the world.""Great, so its going to be Paige,Carter, and I."Pandora said."You can fly a jet?"I asked with fascination."Yeah,even though B.A.L.D. Is a weird name and a bad organization,it did teach me a lot."Carter said so smoothly.

"When do we go and how long will it take?"Pandora asked to stop my love fest...and to ask a question."It will take 31.2 minutes and RIGHT NOW!"I.Q.'s secretary answered,"You guys must hurry,we have all the stuff you need plus the game developer.That way you can destroy it and spread the pieces around the ocean.Got it?Good.Go!"