Memories of a King/Tragedy of the Sword Sage pt. 1

Loud House: Labyrinth of Magic Ch. 9 (Memories of a King/Tragedy of the Sword Sage pt. 1)

In the dark of sleep, Lincoln is drifting into the memories of the unknown. Wandering into the desert of vast darkness until a flash of light sent him in a place drifting in space where he sees a man kneeling and bowing near an altar.

Lincoln: Hello, is anybody there?

He saw a man in his royal robes and cape. He wears a medallion with an 8-pointed star and a crown with cloth behind his head. He seemed to be a king and at his 20's. His face reminds Lincoln of Benedict Cumberbatch aka. Doctor Strange.

King: Oh my Creator, how am I to lead your people when I'm so young and naive? Oh Sovereign One, grant me wisdom to serve in justice and truth. So I may have knowledge between good and evil. So that I may lead your people in righteousness and serve them in goodwill and betterment.

Light from the Altar: Thou could hath chosen a longevity or power over all and against thy enemies. But thou have chosen wisdom. It shall be granted, and what thou hast not desire nor wished will also be granted. I will establish thy kingdom like no other. And there will be no greater king than thee.

Lincoln: Could it be?... Wait what's happening? [scene shift]

Uraltugo: ALL HAIL KING SOLOMON, KING OF ALL ALMA TORRAN, KING OF ALL ISRAEL!

Israelites: HOSANNA TO KING DAVID, HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST. HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE TO GOD!!

Scene shifts and Lincoln witness the erection of the Temple. All of Israel gathered and prayed. Solomon got married to the princess of Ammonite, Arba: his mentor in swordplay, princess of Heliohapt (Ancient Egypt) and more.

King Solomon: Bring me my sword. [looks at the two prostitute women] There is no way to determine who is lying. So to be fair, I will split this infant in half, and give each half to both of you.

Woman 2: Sure let's just share the runt! No point of arguing about it!

Woman 1: No, please. Merciful king, she can have the child. Please I beg you, don't cut the child down.

King Solomon then returned his sword to Arba and smiled as he commanded one of his guards to give the baby to the pleading woman and called to banish the proud woman. Solomon then declares that the pleading woman is the true mother of the child. Word spread to all nations and Solomon's reign is the newsfeed to the ears of Queen Sheba. Scene change.

Lincoln: Okay, what now?... Bah bah bah bah...

King Solomon: [thoughts: Wow, what a beauty!] Greetings, Queen Sheba! It is such an honor to meet you.

King Solomon dealt with Queen Sheba and answered all of her concerns. She was astounded by his wisdom, and lead to a one night stand. That would lead to the birth of Aladdin Jehoahaz Abraham, step-brother of Rehoboam. The soon to be great Magi that was frozen from time.

Lincoln: Ow, my innocent young ears. What could more if I ended up seeing that!? Hearing it is enough for me!

After that event, the scene changed that Queen Sheba departed to her kingdom. Then when Solomon was challenged by his Ammonite wife to worship with her. Solomon is so conflicted that Arba had to twist his wisdom, to control him. After the deed is done, Israel's sky became dark, plagues afflicted the country, thus creating a division. A creature of pitch-black color covered the atmosphere. Ugo could only worry on his king's condition.