Snapchat (part 2)

Another story about you know who: she was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. You have no idea how much I struggled to avoid telling her 'karma is a bitch, huh?' Anyways, that's not the point. The day she found out she posted it on her story. If you clicked it when it still had posts from the day before, it literally went from skyping a friend, her twerking, a black screen with the text 'idgaf about anyone lol I'm gonna die anyways', to diagnosed with tumor, keep me in your prayers, everyday is a blessing, trying to stay strong! I honestly felt like smashing my phone.

But wait, there's more!
Some people from the next town over keep spreading 'single or taken, pass it on!' And this one girl, I swear to Jesus she has it on her story twice every week and I swear it's just so she can flaunt that she's taken. Sure, once or twice is cool. BUT ALL THEOUGH JANUARY AND FEBRUARY? Just stop.

One last part, I promise.
The stories on snapchat that are hypocritical. Lord Jesus help me.
Another delightful demonstration thanks to whore #1:
I may not be perfect but at least I'm not fake
...
YOU LOOK LIKE A CRAYON RAPED YOUR FACE AND YOU WEAR OUTFITS THAT ARE TOO DAMN SMALL 24/7. I SAW YOU WITHOUT MAKEUP ONCE AND YOU DID NOT LOOK THE SAME AT ALL.

REALLY GIRL!?

YOU ARE A BARBIE.

BARBIE.