We are 1 with Art ....

Miranda was confused. "Huh, I was referring to letting out what's weighing heavy on your heart right now."

"I know and I want to paint you. Painting is how I express myself and I want to express myself on you", Ben said and Miranda felt heat rush over her.

"Umm I mean....I guess.....", she said nervously.

"Why do you guess?", he looked down at her hand. "If you have somewhere else to be I totally understand."

Miranda tucked her hand.  "Um....no no it's....I just never been someone's subject to paint or shoot for photos."

Ben turned towards her placing his hands on top of hers. "And I quarantee you that you've never been painted like how ima about to paint you."

"Well I'm a full and all woman....so I hope you have enough chocolate paint...."

"My studio is right upstairs come and find out", he said standing up offering his hand out for her to grab.

"What about your guests and show?"

"My assistant will handle them and the sales..... Don't worry." She reached up and grabbed Ben's hand and they walked down the hall towards the back and took the elevator upstairs to his studio.

In the elevator Miranda stood in the corner holding her clutch purse and after Ben hit number 4, he turned around walking up to her placing his hands one on the back railing and the other one on the side railing trapping Miranda in the corner. "How did you know?", he asked softly watching her eyes follow up to his face.

"Know what?", she cleared her throat.

He scooted in closer making her back press against the mirrored walls. "Know that the paintings were mine."

"Oh some lady who tried to flirt and offer herself to you told me that you only like men and that I shouldn't keep trying to get a better deal with you...", she said looking down.

"What?"

"Yeah I guess she had been watching us talk and she thought I was trying to butter you up so you can lower your price on whatever painting I wanted to buy, then she told me you like men because you turned her down earlier."

"Wow the things that people say...."

"Right, but why didn't you tell me it was your paintings and photos from the beginning?"

"Because with your vision you saw my soul through my art without evening knowing me. And that is a gift in it self that I will cherish forever rather than telling someone my story."

Ben leaned in closer to her face, "And just incase you were wondering I'm into women and women only."

"I wasn't wondering, but what about full women with full lips, breast, hips, butt & thighs", she said as Ben smiled licking his lips.

He leaned in closer almost touching her lips, but breathing on them only and then whispered into her ear very softly carrying each word letting it roll off his tongue gracefully, "That's a plus", he smiled kissing her cheek and Miranda damn near melted as her eyes were closed.
"I see what you did there", she chuckled.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened.

"Ladies first", he said gesturing for her to walk out of the elevator first, but she was still lost in a trance by his close presence all up in her space.

She walked out of the elevator clenching her purse.

"This is the window to my soul, welcome", Ben said.

Miranda looked around looking at all of his artwork, paints, brushes and sheets all over the place.

She walked over to a painting tracing her fingers against it; something about being in his haven made her feel free. "So is what I have on okay or do you have something else for me to put on?"