Chapter 14. Nightmare Freddy's Pov

Nightmare Fredbear pinned me down while Nightmare Bonnie was clawing, biting, and even punching me. I have to win this fight. I had to if I want to save Luna. I kept trying to lift Nightmare Fredbear off me but he was too heavy, and I was currently too weak. All I could think about was Luna, and how scared and in-danger she is. I don't know how much time I have till Nightmare Foxy does get her, but I'm guessing not much! I can't let her die, I made a promise to protect her! I just couldn't take it anymore. I have to save Luna! I gathered every inch of strength I had left in me and pushed Nightmare Fredbear off. I grabbed Nightmare Bonnie and threw him on the ground, knocking him out. Without a second thought I rushed out the room at full speed. I didn't know exactly where Nightmare Foxy and Luna were, but they couldn't have gone downstairs since there were no footsteps going downstairs. I made guess and went into the hallway where Plushtrap would mostly be. But once I made it to the entrance of the hallway my heart sank. I was correct that Luna and Nightmare Foxy did come here, but it seems I'm too late to save Luna. Luna was laying lifeless in a puddle of blood with a big slash along her belly as her blood still poured. I ran over to Luna and gently scooped her into my arms. I glanced over at Nightmare Foxy and that fool had knocked himself out by running into Plushtrap's chair. My attention returned to Luna and I gently hugged her while sobbing. If I could really cry I would be showing many tears. "I'm so sorry Luna! I promised I'd protect you but... I failed.." I continued to 'cry' while still holding Luna in my arms. Before this feeling of sadness could spread throughout me further I felt a small hand on my shoulder. I looked to see who it was and I was shocked at who it was... it was Luna! "F-Freddy?" Luna said faintly. "L-Luna you're alive!" I yelled happily. I almost couldn't believe it! It was as if a miracle had happened!