Chapter 4

Author's pov

"sana" mark said and hold both of sana's shoulders. "i will never disappoint you again" but sana didn't gave him a single glance nor answered him she's just looking at the groud.

"come on don't be mad" mark said sofly to sana still waiting for her to look at him.

"sana-ah" a manly voice came from behind getting their attention.

Sana slowly look up then turn to her back.

They all turned to him, it was tzuyu. It was unexpected to them and sana's friends just stared at him with a shocked face.

He walked to their direction wearing his emotionless face and stops beside sana. He put his right arm around sana's shoulders then look at mark.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is chou tzuyu and im sana's boyfriend" he said proudly at man in front but mark just stared at them.

Tzuyu look down to sana and sana look up to him with a shocked face.

Sana came back to her senses and look back to mark.

"see my boyfriend" she said shock is still evident in her voice but manage to say it proudly to mark.

Mark scoffs in disbelief feeling ashamed to what's happening in front of him.

"tzuyu-ah we still have a date later come let's go" sana said

"oh, okay" she then hold tzuyu's hand and turns to leave not minding the people looking at them.

While everyone is busy looking at the scene someone is just watching them from afar she clenched her fist while glaring at them.

"you really like to show off don't you"

____________________

The next day

Tzuyu

The father and son are eating peacefully when tzuyu's father's phone rang getting their attention.

His father took it out of pocket and answered it putting doqn his chopsticks.

"hello, clara?... Lunch at seung resto? ( i just made it up hehe Σ( ° △ °|||)). tomorrow? Good... I bet you'll be wearing a high heels...i don't want you to walk for long... I'll pick you up there see you tomorrow. Muah" his father kisses his phone and ended the call.

Tzuyu saw it and smiled at his father.

"are you dating someone new? again? I'm quite popular with girls" tzuyu said. His father chuckled.

"sure.. I know what girls like" he said to his son and continue eating.

Tzuyu though of it and put his chopsticks down and look his father.

"tell me, what do girls like" he said

"tzuyu my son, why are you so curious?" his father said to him.

Tzuyu leaned over with his arms on the table smiling.

"well your son...... just started dating" he said proudly.

"reallyy???" his father said in disbelief
"so who's the lucky girl? Who is she?" father chou asked him.

"oh... Stop asking please" tzuyu said avoiding his father's eyes.

"ahh you've grown so much my son" father chou said to his son while smiling. Tzuyu just smiled and looked down.

"ok" his dad said and put his arms on the table looking at his son.