chapter 10

Author's pov

The two get inside Sana's house quietly while Sana open the lights in the living room.

Sana sit down comfortably on the couch and sighed.

"Are you just gonna stand there and stare at me? Sit here you'll tired yourself standing" She said and pat's the couch beside her motioning tzuyu to sit down when she noticed that he's just standing at the door.

Tzuyu's pov

Sana went inside first and I just followed her behind. She sits down on their couch comfortably. I just stood there looking down my feet nervously.

'calm down tzuyu you are here to protect Sana. Why are you so timid right now?' I said to myself slowly look at her typing on her phone.

"Are you just gonna stand there and stare at me? Sit here you'll tired yourself standing" She said and pat's the couch beside her motioning for me to sit down beside her.

I slowly walk to her feeling nervous as hell.

"Do want comfortable clothes?" She said making stop from my track then look up to her swallowing the lump of my throat.

"Uhm..."

"If you don't want to, it's okay" she said.

"Ani-anniyo please give them to me" I said stuttering.

_____________________

I am now wearing the clothes Sana lend me and was sitting on the couch while b she was eating chicken wings.

"We're still on our 22 days right? Sana said making me look at the time and it's already 11:45 PM. I turn to her and nodded.

"I kept my promise treating you dinner today" she said proudly then guestures the foods sitting on the table. I chuckled and just stared at her.

She noticed that I'm not eating then turned to me.

"Are you gonna eat or you're just gonna watch me eat?" She said and took a bit of the chicken.

"Aish I know it's hard not to look at me. Don't be too obvious and eat up" she said I smiled a little.

"Well I agree it is hard not to look at you but I think I have to take something off first" I said and took a tissue looking back to her and leaned forward to remove the chicken sauce on the side of her lips.

She look into my eyes slowly and the next thing she did was...

She smack my shoulder hard making groan and rub it.

"Yah! Stop it" she said.

"I put that there so I can have it later" she said. I chuckled while rubbing my arm

"Hurry up and eat!" She said annoyed and continue to eat.

I look around her house and see a picture frame which has Sana and Elkie hugging in photo.

"Since when did you and elkie became friends?" I asked looking at the picture frame.

"Since I became a trainee. 5 years?"she said. I nodded my head.

"I was very lonely when I moved here in Korea. Then I met Elkie and I was able to adapt here. She was a very good friend of mine" she said smiling.

"I see" I said nodding my head.

_____________

1:15 AM

Author's pov

Tzuyu and Sana finished eating they're just sitting on the couch. Sana using her hone while tzuyu too.