Chapter 6

I accidentally updated the wrong chapter sorry

Sana's pov

Mark turns to leave furious. I sighed in relief. I can't look at tzuyu because of the kiss so i just look down.

"he's gone now" i said gaining the courage to look at him in the eyes.

"What was that?"

"Oh...  He kept on doubting me"

"Was that kiss real?"

"huh?

"Did you kiss me because you like me?"

"Oh.. No it's not that but-" i didn't get to finish what i was about to say when he walk pass me and went inside.

"ugh..  This is driving me crazy" i said and stomped my feet.

"you're crazy" nayeon hit my back.

"What happened?" elkie asked.

"Lower your voices. They can hear you" i said in a lower voice.

"Why did you kiss him all of a sudden?" momo asked.

"Mark keep on doubting me so i did it spontaneously. I didn't mean it" i said in a sad tone.

"I don't know what to do"

Author's pov

Mark is walking up stairs he stopped in front of a board where he saw all his achievements in his sports that was attached on it.

The news paper where his team won and got a trophy. He smiled bitterly.

He turn to leave but he saw tzuyu going up stairs. Tzuyu just look at him with no emotions and continue to walk up the stairs.

"i won't really go easy on you. I won't stand by anymore" he said look at tzuyu's back.

_____________

School gym

One by one the four head came peeking on the door. Dahyun came inside and smiled widely.

"Dub do you think we can recruit new members here?" chaeyoung asked.

""What's with the fliers?" tzuyu

"What's wrong with the fliers about tiktok club? Come on" dahyun said annoyed with his friends.

"you can become a tiktoker too. Join our club if you want to become a celeb." he said giving fliers to the students passing by.

"please do join our club! Tiktok tiktok tiktok~" he said loudly tzuyu and his friends don't have a choice but to drag him away but dahyun didn't stop while he was being dragged by his friends.

____________

"Do you like tiktok?" jeongyeon said giving fliers to students.

"please do join our club" chaeyoung

"here's a flier" tzuyu

Dahyun walk to a girl and poke her from behind

"do you like tiktok?" the girl turn around and everything seems to be in slow-motion when she does. Momo took the flier from dahyuns hand and read it. She looks up and smiled.

"i would like to join your club dahyunie" momo said excitedly at dahyun. He didn't move until tzuyu nudge him.
"oh.. Uhm... We'd be thankful if you join our club we actually have 0 members" he sad pouting.

"then we have one now" she said.

Sana saw tzuyu tying his shoe lace few meters away from them. She wanted to talk to him but how can she do if tzuyu's avoiding him.