Chapter 8

Sana's pov

I was outside the location where elkie said. It's a coffee shop she said someone is waiting for me by the window. I got inside and look for the person. When i saw the person who's sitting there my mood immediately changed and glare at the person sitting.

"so it was you who wanted to meet me" i said and crossed arms on my chest.

"what do you want to drink?" he said changing the topic.

"I don't think we're close enough to talk about what to drink. Right?"

"just sit for a little while. Im not going to be clingy to you today" i look at his suspiciously but decided to sit opposite from him witb cross arms.

______________

"what's all this?" i asked looking at the things that's on the table.

"i feel bad about not celebrating our anniversaries and your birthday qhen we're still together. I called you here to have a party to make up for those days. So come on and smile a little " i look at him in disbelief.

"This my present for our 100 day of dating" he said pushing the album of bts in front of me.

"This is for our 200 day" giving me a L'Oreal lipstick.

"This is for our 300 day" a lock "I've heard that there's some weird things going on to your locker use this"

"and this is for your birthday present" he puts down the airpods on the table and smiled at me.

I just look at thing's on the table then back to him

"sure.... Thanks"

"but i didn't want presents. All i wanted was for you to be there with me" he avoid my eyes Thinking of what he will say to me.

"how about tzuyu is he always there with you? " i nodded. "yes"

"thanks to you i got the Redvelvet's autograph" i heared a familiar voice came from the entrance. When i turn around i didn't expect it was tzuyu with smiling widely with each other i felt my blood boild with the sight.

"what do you want to drink. My treat" elkie said.

"what's going on?" i said looking at them. Tzuyu turn to me smiling but immediately turn into a sad expression when he saw who's with me.

"is this the important place you had to be" he said looking at mark then to me.

"huh? Uh yeah" he look down avoiding eye contact with me.

"why are you two together?" i asked looking at them.

"we went to Redvelvet's fan signing event" elkie answered me with a big smile plaster on her face.

"the two of you?" she nodded.

I stood up ready to leave but mark caught my wrist to stop me. I turn to him with a questioning look.

"wait i have something left to say" he said.

I waited but he didn't said anything.

"Elkie, i'll just buy next time im going first" tzuyu said then turn to leave the shop. I took my wrist from marks hold and followed tzuyu outside.

Tzuyu's pov

Seeing mark holding her make me feel jealous and sad at the same time i turn to the girl beside me and called.

"elkie, i'll just buy next time im going first" i said and walk out of the shop.

"why did you leave like that"