Chapter 2

Tzuyu

Hi my name is Chou Tzuyu a high school student of JYP HIGH. Today is monday also our first day of school. Im in my room preparing for school i fix my tie and look at myself in the mirror well i look nice i guess.

When im done fixing myself i went down stairs i saw my dad in the kitchen reading a news paper.

"good morning dad" i greeted him and sit on the chair "good morning son how's your sleep?" he asked "it's good" i answered.

He puts down the news paper and i can feel that he's looking at me i look up and said "why is there something on my face? " i asked and touched my face checking if there's something on my face "nothing... why is it wrong if i stare at my own son?" he told me in a teasing tone i just rolled my eyes at him and continue eating my breakfast.

When im done i cleared the table put the dirty plates in the sink then wash the dishes and went back to the dinning room "dad im off to school bye" i told him and went to get my bag sitting on the chair "bye son take care on your way to school" i smiled and went out off to school.

While i was walking my phone ring i took it out in my pocket and see i have a message from dahyun hyung.

Small dubu 🦅😒

Hey yoda where are you? I'm here with chaeng and hyung in front of the school gate hurry up we'll wait for you.

I was about to answer him back when i bumped into a girl causing my phone to fall on the floor but immediately forgot about it because of the girl in front of me. I didn't see her face tho because of her hair blocking her face. she lost her balance and was about to fall but i get to hold her before she did.

I look at her and she opened her eyes i recognise her face it's sana. "are you okay?" asked her with full of worry in my voice "im-im okay" she said looking into my eyes.

We we're staring at each others eyes no one dared to pull away until an old man interrupted us "move your blocking the way" the old man said.  We pull away from each other then apologies to him. i nervously look at the girl beside me 'god she's so cute like a squirrel' i said to myself.

"I-i im so sorry i didn't mean to i-i didn't see you were there i was using my phone and and" i stopped talking when i heared her giggled 'oh god even when she's giggling she still look cute' tzuyu stop your not helping.

"it's okay im sorry too i wasn't looking where i was going and bumped into you" sana said i can't help but smile at her. "uhm i gotta go im going to be late for school bye sorry again" she said and ran away.

I just stood there watching her run to the bus and i remember hyung and the text shit i forgot to text him back i look down to my hand its not there then remember i dropped my phone when i bumped to sana.

"shit my phone" i pick it up and check if it has scratches luckily there's none i sighed in relief and text hyung im on my way and then it hit me i missed the bus.

"shit i missed the bus" i checked my watch i still have time i sigh again and sit on the chair in the bus station waiting for the second bus to come.

_____________________

I walk to the gate then saw my friends i wave my hand and hurriedly walk to them "tzuyu what took you so long? we've been waiting for you for 15 minutes" dahyun said "yeah what happened" chaeyoung said while patting dubu's shoulder

"i kind of bumped into someone while im on my way to the bus station and then miss the bus that's why, im sorry" i explained. "hmm or maybe he meet up with his girlfriend" jeongyeon hyung said i glare at him and turn to walk.