room of requirement

As you walk down to the library you make a sharp turn and head to the courtyard, it's a beautiful night it's cool and there is a crisp breeze blowing. It blows against your face and it smell of trees and the water from the lake. You sit down on a bench and just breathe. It's nice to have some alone time. About 20 minutes go by and you are still happily sitting alone in the courtyard. Just you and your breathing and the cool breeze. You occasionally hear footsteps passing but none too close. After another 5 minutes you hear steps, they are too heavy to be a student's but you aren't worried because it isn't past curfew. The steps pass just behind you and they stop, you turn around to see dumbledore standing behind you. You quickly stand up.
"Professor Dumbledore sir I was just getting some air" you say in a worried tone after all he is the head master
"Hello Y/N, yes no worries I understand it's a beautiful night isn't it I remember in my days I used to do the same thing."
"Yes I guess it is very nice" you say
"I was never fond of guessing" he smirks and walks away.
That was very strange you say to yourself and sit back down after all of the headmaster didn't tell you to leave who would. You then heard heavy footsteps coming from the direction dumbledore had just left from and they stopped behold you again. Assuming it was dumbledore you ask
"Professor, did you ever notice how sitting here seems like you are all alone no matter how close people are?"
Silence
You just sit. Then firm hands rest on your shoulders
"Meet me on the seventh floor in 10 minutes" a chilled voice whispers in your ear you can smell the subtle scent of smoke and residual potions and felt the soft hair against your cheek.
In shock you stay out bht by the time you turn around you can see a cape turning the corner. You look around before getting up and make your way to the seventh floor.

———————————————————————————
"Hello?" You whisper
"Hello my love" Sev says back
"What are we doing up here we are gonna get caught"
"Just follow me"
All of the sudden a door appears
"The room of requirement you smart old man" you say
"I'm not that old"
(18+)
As soon as you step in your back is against the door and your hands are above your head.
"Sevy" you giggle
"I've been needing you all day"
"I'm all yours sir"
He kisses down your neck leaving hickeys and bite marks, your shirt is ripped off along with your skirt and he removes your bra with ease and quite literally tears the panties off of you. As he is sucking on your neck you hear him say jump. You listen and jump up wrapping your arms around him and his legs grab your thighs. Sev walks to the other side of the room where there is a king bed with soft black sheets. Sev throws you on the bed and starts taking his pants off.
"I guess when they say anything you want the room really does listen" you smirk up at him.
He smiles and slowly moves on top of you his black hair falling in your face, he kissing your neck again making his marks darker then you feel something growing on your thigh
"Getting excited?" You ask as you scrape is back with your nails
"I need you Y/N"
"Then I'm yours" you whisper in his ear
He pins your hands above your head and thrusts into you. You inhale sharply and moan his name quietly
"You can be loud love nobody is going to hear you scream for me"
He continues to thrust into you and you couldn't help but scream it felt so good. You needed him and he needed you
He continues leaving marks on your body and you continue to scratch his back and leave hickeys on his shoulder as you hold him while he gets deeper inside you. He looks at you with his dark eyes you knew he was close and you were too he puts one hand next to your head and props himself up while the other reaches to your sensitive area he starts touching you while he is going in and out and within seconds you are ready and you both collapse together.
———————————————————————————
After about ten minutes of laying together holding each other you get up
"Where are you going?"Sev asks
"I need to go back to the dorm Callie and I are already on thin ice"
"Stay"
"Sevy I can't, maybe another night Callie is going home next month so maybe then?"
"As you wish my love" he kisses your hand
You run back up to the dorm and see Callie sitting in bed
"How was the library?" She asks
"I ended up just sitting outside and going upstairs for old times sake"
"Oh that's fun"
"Yeah, yeah it was" you smile and close the drapes to your bed smiling looking at the marks all over your body