First Kiss (Kyle x Reader)

art credit to magissa-manen on tumblr

a/n: KYLE. KYLE. KYLE KYLE KYLE. KYLE.

"So would you like to be my girlfriend?" Kyle asked shyly, giving (Y/n) a rose. She could've sworn his cheeks were the same color. He didn't even look at her, she thought that if he did, he would pass out from blushing too hard. "S-Sure." The young girl smiled and nodded sweetly.

"I remember that" (Y/n) placed her hand under her chin as Kyle sat down on his couch with his arms spread apart. "I was such a loser, seriously a rose?" He laughed, remembering his innocence. "I was young so I guess that's not bad" the redhead placed the book he was reading on top of his face. "Hey" She tapped his arm annoyed. "We're both taking care of Ike. Don't pass out on me." She smacked the book out making Kyle laugh at her tone. "Relax, dear. Ike's gonna go to bed any second now. Just let him finish his show and he might go to sleep." (Y/n) sighed as she looked down to see the small boy watching Tv patiently. "I'm surprised he isn't watching YouTube right now." (Y/n) sat close to Kyle and held his arm cutely. "My mom said he's addicted and gives him a few hours of tablet time a day. I play with him when I can, but right now his favorite show is on and I can't get him off the Tv." He held her hand tightly.

"Well what else should we do?" (Y/n) looked up at her red-headed boyfriend curiously. "I honestly don't know. Sorry if it's been boring, I thought someone would be in bed by now." He raised his voice making Ike turn to him. "Suck my balls." (Y/n) giggled as Kyle sighed. "Be careful of saying that when mom's around, you know what she'll do if she hears that potty mouth." Ike turned around without saying anything else to his brother.

(Y/n) rested her head on Kyle's shoulder and hummed softly. "Kyle?" she called softly. "Hm?" He turned to her while gently petting her "Who was your first kiss?" she asked while looking away embarrassed. "Oh." He stopped and scratched the back of his neck. "Uh, I think it was a girl named Rebecca. You know, I told you about her." He replied while blushing softly. (Y/n) held him closer. "I see." She wasn't exactly surprised since she has known him for a while and even met some of his exes, but she wasn't pleased either, hoping he would say something else. "What about you?" He asked her before poking her cheek playfully. The smaller girl didn't respond. "Come on, (Y/n). I told you mine."

"No one." She finally let out, making Kyle pull back. "Oh." He whispered making the smaller girl blush more. 'Wait, I haven't kissed her all this time?' He thought to himself thinking of all their dates. All of them ended with a hug or kiss on her cheek or even cuddles. No straight up lip kisses. 'What the fuck? Did I vow not to kiss her or what? Did she ever mention anything about not being allowed to kiss?' His thoughts raced everywhere.

"Don't worry. I don't really care. I know other girls who haven't kissed anyone too. It's not a big deal." She narrowed her eyes annoyed. "But kisses are important in relationships. I can't believe I haven't kissed you this whole time!" He replied worriedly, squeezing the small girl in his arms. Ike giggled at his brother. "You suck, Kyle." Kyle frowned at him. "Ike, don't start. I wasn't the one who slept with my teacher, remember?" Kyle glared at the smaller boy. "Whatever, loser." Ike yawned softly. Kyle groaned in embarrassment "I'm sorry (Y/n). I just can't believe that I never kissed you." "It's fine dude. Kisses don't matter when we're together like this." She cuddled closer. 

"I guess." Kyle seemed disappointed. (Y/n) then noticed that Ike was having trouble staying up and picked him up gently. "Someone's finally giving up huh? Don't worry. I'll take good care of the house in case Kyle does something stupid." She whispered to the sleepy Canadian, already struggling to keep his eyes open. She went upstairs and put him to bed. "Do you want a bedtime story?" She asked sweetly while giving him his teddy bear. "Meh" He replied and went fast asleep. She smiled at the sleeping baby and gently closed his bedroom door.