First Day

3rd person POV

small time skip to the start of school...............

Izuku wakes up earlier than he normally does, he then realizes that today is his first day of school. He goes to his private bathroom in his room and freshens up for the day. He already met his classmates, the big 3, and the staff. They all seem nice,  but he was nervous about the rest of the school. 'I wonder how everyone else will react to seeing me' He thought over and over running different scenarios in his head. He then changed into his school uniform, and made his way to the common room for breakfast. 

"Morning everyone!" He greeted his classmates, and teacher with a smile

"Morning Izuku/Izu/Deku!" they replied, In the first week, they all got closer, and are now close friends with each other. He learned about all of their interests,  and history. They even had a best room contest that he won because he let them play with him. He also helped them with their quirks by giving them ideas. 

flashback to the past week.......

Ms. Aizawa had us do a quirk apprehension test early so that we can get a better grasp of our power. She even threatened us with expulsion if we came in last. Safe to say, everyone did well and no one was expelled. After the test though, she had Izuku give them ideas for their quirks since he likes to analyse them.

"Izuku, I've seen your notebooks, and I've got to say, I'm impressed." 

"Mom's impressed?! Damn Izuku, you must have some really good info there." Shinso said

"I don't know about that" He replied "I just like to analyse quirks as a hobby"

"Well, this is a very dangerous hobby then, the info here is so accurate, that if villains were to get their hands on it, we would be in major trouble." Ms. Aizawa said as she held up one of his books. 

"Anyway, I'd like you all to start training your quirks. you have the rest of the school day to do so. Go start. Izuku, come here for a second" She said. Izuku then follows her to an open area where no one can hear them. 

"I want you to help them." 

"Sorry?" He says genuinely confused.

"Your quirk is powerful enough on it's own, of course I would rather have you train your quirk, but your classmates need a push to start improving." 

"okay then Ms. Aizawa, I'll handle it." he told her.

"Thanks." she says, then she  gets into her sleeping bag that seemed to come out of nowhere, and instantly falls asleep

"Okay, let's get to work!" He said to himself as he activated his quirk, and used the abilities of Naruto (JumpForce) to clone himself. He was now wearing a forehead protector on his head.

 He was now wearing a forehead protector on his head