CHAPTER 13

APRYL

After peeling myself off of a sleeping Daniel, I made my way to the bathroom and answered to nature, doing my morning routine and made my way down by the pool, to a very angry Carmen. Axel met up with me and I had the green light to tell her the truth.

"Was he that good in bed?" was the first thing she asked me when I took extra precaution to take a seat beside her.

"Huh?"

"You're walking funny, plus the headboard kept pounding against my wall."

"and I oop." I said causing us to laugh. Looking out onto the house.

"I apologize for lying to you Carm, it wasn't my intention. Wasn't our intention." I paused and turned my gaze to her in time to see her nod. I took that as a sign and continued telling her, but before I could continue.

"Who were those guys last night?" she asked. I could only shake my head, because I myself want to know who they are. What they want, and who they're after. She took a deep breath and asked another question.

"Is any of us in danger?" again, I shook my head, and took a deep breath.

"To be honest Carm, I don't know, and it bugs me. I've been handling this with kid gloves because I'm scared that the people I care about are in danger, or if I make a reckless move they'll be in danger. I'm scared shitless." I took a deep breath. I burry my face in my hands, trying so hard to release the tension I've been feeling from the moment I stepped foot into America.

I felt hands wrapped around me. I took a deep breath, and relaxed in her arms. Carmen. "We got this, I got you for life." Still holding me, she rocked us back and forth whispering sweet nothings to me. In her arms I find comfort, just like last night being in Daniel's arms. Staying in this position I thanked her for kindness and drifted to sleep.

I don't know how long I've slept for, I woke up to my mom's concern face looking over at me. Reluctantly, I released my head from Carmen's chest. "She had a wild night, that's why she's tired. That Halloween Party was something else."

"Nice, comfortable tities Carm. You'd make one man a very happy man one day." I winked at her and we make our way to brunch. Food being passed around, everyone chattering about, Out of the corner of my eyes, I see Aunt Draya and Jacob booed up in their own little world. I smiled genuinely happy for her. She deserves to be happy. I look around the table and see my friends blend in perfectly with my family, even Elliot seems to be having a great time. I miss dad, and i know mum does too. I look over to her and see her looking at her baby sister with a smile on her face, but sadness in her eyes.

"Is there room for me?" everyone stopped eating and averted their eyes to where the voice of my father came from. Mom was the first to run, running to him, the love of her life, her heart and joy. Pregnant and all she jumped in his arm and her didn't hesitate to catch her. They smiled at each other, gazing lovingly at each other before sharing a heart felt kiss.

"Hey, the food is getting old. You'll have ample time to finish that. Plus spare your kids the therapy bill, would ya?" grandpa yelled over at them. Axel and I made our way over to dad and pulled him in an embrace, before the four of us made our way back to the table with the rest of the family. I couldn't stop smiling, my family is whole again. I couldn't be happier. My cheeks hurt.

Weeks turn into months, and before I knew, Christmas and New Years had come and gone. Daniel and I have become pretty close in and out if bed. To my surprise Sammy and Carmen identify as somewhat of an item, and they aren't afraid to flaunt it however they want to. It's Valentine's Day and love is in the air, I hate this holiday with passion. Some people in relationships only ever say 'I love you' on Valentine's Day, but not on their birthdays, anniversaries, and everyday they've been together. On this day while mom and dad go on dates Axel, Sammy and I spent all night in the theater watching movies back to back to back, but this year it's only me. Axel has plans with Diamond, Sammy has plans with Carmen, Elliot has plans with god knows who, and so those Beth.

I turn on the popcorn maker when I heard the doorbell, I pulled out my phone to check who was at the door on the security. DANIEL. My feet carried me to the door before I can register what was going on. I looked down at my feet and thought 'traitor'. I opened the door and smiled widely at him. "Daniel, what are you doing here?"

"Let's hate this holiday together." he smiled.

"I can work with that. Come in." I stepped aside and let him through. He sniffed and asked if I was making popcorn I nod and we made our way into the kitchen. After gathering all the the thing we needed for our movie theater, taking us two treks to the kitchen and back. We spent almost an hour arguing over what to watch.

Finally we decided on watching a rom-com first then action movie and lastly a horror movie.

And so it begins.

AXEL

Diamond kicked out her family just for our first date. The scene before me was amazing , her cooking was outstanding. I helped her clear the tables and put the dishes in the dishwasher before turning it on. I leaned against the sink looking out into the living room, Taking in the rays of maroon and blues in the living room there is no wall between between the living room, dining room and kitchen. I like the concept of it, that way there is no yelling at each other from one room to the next. "Nice place you got here."

"Thanks." Diamond says from the freezer pulling out two medium tints of ice cream.

"Dessert." I gazed at her, suddenly an idea pops in my head. I rubbed my index and thumb on my chin before shrugging and acting nonchalant. "Let's take that to your room shall we?"

"I'll lead." I followed her upstairs into her room, after letting her in first, I shut and lock the door, just incase someone decides to pop up. just as I turned around, I was shoved against the door. Diamond wrapped her arms around my neck, standing on her tippy toes to kiss me and I met her half way. Diving into the kiss, I wrap my arms around her waist before moving further south. I grabbed her ass, then smacked it lightly and she moaned into my mouth.

I moved further down, lifting her legs wrapping it around my waist leading her to her bed. Laying her down I covered her body with mine. I covered her with kisses before stripping her down to her fucking sexy lingerie, trailing her skin with kisses along the way. I stopped just above her pubic bone and reached for the ice cream. "We are having sex, but not having sex." she sat up eyeing me with questions.

"We promised to wait for the right time, not because It's a holiday of love." she groaned and threw herself on the bed. I pulled her back up by the arm.

"Oral sex is still sex, and the furthest will go, now rest and ride the wave of pleasure." smiling, she laid back down. I reached for the ice cream and spoon again. Digging a spoonful of ice cream, I filled my mouth and reached over and kissed her lips, she shivered under me clenching her legs together. I made my way to her breast paying special attention to her breast. This time when I reach for another scoop instead of putting in it my mouth I let I melt a little before dropping droplets down her areola made my way down the middle of her breast trailing it down abdomen and stopped just above her pelvic bone.

I kissed and sucked my way up her breast, before making my way down again, only this time I made it where she wants me the most, but she stops me. "I want to touch you too." I kept staring at her pulsing pink pussy with so much hunger before reluctantly turning my gaze to her and agree. I disregard my clothes on her floor before rejoining her in bed.
I flipped our position so she's on top, she straddles my face while her head finds it's way between my legs.