Chapter 8

I layed my head against the window as Zayn was driving me back to my house. "Why were you crying Julia?" Zayn asked still looking at the road. I sighed. I got my phone out and put the picture of Louis and Heather kissing. I handed my phone to Zayn. He slammed the brakes sending me jolting forward. "I-is that Louis?" He asked now looking at me worried. I shut my eyes trying to hold my tears back. I nodded not trusting my voice. He hugged me "I'm so sorry babe" I cried into his shoulder. He started driving "It isn't your fault Zayn" I said wiping my tears away. "But Louis loves you! Why the hell would he do that!?" He sounded angry. "I don't know, I thought he still loved me." I said messing with my finger nails.

Zayn pulled up infront of my house. I got out of his car and he walked me to my house. "Good Night Julia" Zayn said turning back around. "Zayn?" I asked. He turned on his heels, "Yeah babe?" I got lost in his chocolate brown eyes. "W-Will you stay the night with me?" I asked. He smiled "Of course" I smiled and we walked inside. There wasn't anyone here anyways. I locked the door and dropped my phone on the table. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked. "Umm just some water will be fine" I nodded and threw him a bottle of water. "Thanks" He laughed. I smiled. "So what do you want to do?" He asked. I jumped into the couch sending Zayn falling into the ground. I laughed "S-S-Sorry" I stuttered. I was holding my stomach, I couldn't control my laughter.

Zayn glared at me making me laugh even more. "Oh I'll give you something to laugh at" He said an evil smirk appearing on his face. "Z-Zayn w-what are you d-d-doing?" I asked still laughing. He jumped on top of me and began to tickle me. "ZAYN STOP!!" I laughed. I tried to push him off but it was no use. I was laughing so hard "Z-Zayn!" My stomach was hurting. "Say that I'm sexy" Zayn winked. "OK OK I'm sexy!" I said smriking at him. He tickled me even more sending me laughing even more! "You know what I meant Julia!" He chuckled. I swear if he kept going I was going to die of laughter. "OK OK OK ZAYN YOU'RE SEXY" I screamed. He stopped and I started to breath heavily. "I know" Zayn said smiling. I slapped his arm as I started to regain my breath.

"I didn't know you were that ticklish" Zayn said laughing. "Shut up Malik" I said glaring at him. "Now how lets watch some movies?" He nodded. I put the dvd in and sat back down on the movie. It was Jack and Jill with Adam Sandler. I needed some comedy in my life. "Oh I love this movie!!" Zayn said jumping into the couch. "You're such a child" I said laughing. Zayn glared at me and we watched the movie. Halfway into the movie I started getting tired. I yawned "Tired much?" Zayn said laughing. "Shut up" I laughed. "Here" Zayn said putting his arm around me. He was really warm. I layed my hea on his lap and he brushed his fingers through my hair. I sighed feeling relaxed. Suddenly I heard him start singing quietly.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bare this in mind it was meant to be"

"And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes since to me"

My eyes started to close as he continued to brush my hair with his fingers.

"I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes, when you smile you never loved, your stomach or your thighs"

"The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine, but I'll love them endlessly"

He continued singing making my heart race, His hand drawing small circles on my back, and his fingers still brushing my hair. I shut my eyes shutting everything out except for his lovely voice.

"I won't let these little things, slip out of my mouth, but if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up too. I'm in love with you. And all these little things"