Chapter 4

I stood there in silence waiting what else I had to do.

"That's all Louis." they said.

I didn't reply I just stood up and left the room, and I made sure to slam the door hard. I pulled my phone out texting the boys, "Meet at my house 6pm. Emergency." It sent. I created a new message sending it to Julia, "Babe, please come to my house at 6pm. Please xx"

------Julia P.O.V-------

I arrived home around 5:40. I wasn't sure how life would be without Louis. I heard my phone vibrate. I check and its Louis. "Meet you at 6...." I murmured. I looked at the clock. Just 20 more minutes. I changed and got ready. I ran out the door into my car. I drove to Louis as fast as I could. I got there within 10 minutes. I ran to the door and knocked. I inpatiently waited for the door to open. I knocked again but louder. The door opened and I was gteated with a kiss and a hug by Louis.

"I miss you already" Louis whispers in my ear as he kisses my cheek.

"I missed you too" I say as a tear escapes my eye.

"Come inside" Louis says pulling me in his huge house. He grabs my hand and leads me to the living room where Harry,Liam,Zayn, and Niall are. I sit on the couch with Louis and I turn to him. He looks down and sighs deeply.

"Louis what's wrong?" I ask getting worried.

Louis tenses up his jaw. "Do you remember Heather?" He says still not looking at me.

"Your...Ex-Girlfriend?' I say slowly.

Louis nods. "What about her?" I ask looking over at Liam and Harry who have a worried look. I look back at Louis even more concerned.

"Management......Management wants me.... to get back with Heather... " Louis says slowly as he now looks at me.

I let go of his hand moving to the other side of the couch. My stomach hurts and my throat is in a knot. "W-What?" I cry out. I look over at the boys who are looking down. Louis doesn't reply which makes the knot in my stomach even bigger.