Chapter 5

"Louis?" I faintly said. He didn't move. I looked back at the boys and they still wouldn't make eye contact with me. After what seemed like forever Louis talked.

"I have to get back with her..... And I have to do it publicly" He whispered. I just stared at him with my watery eyes. I didn't know what to say. "Julia but you know I won't stop loving you" he says as he pulls me into his arms.

"Yeah" I lied. That's what I'm afraid of. What if he regains his feelings for Heather again? I tensed up "Louis what if....what if you start....liking..... Heather again'' I murmured into his shoulder. Louis kissed my forhead "I don't think that would happen" I stood up pushing him off "But what of it does Louis?" He didn't answer.

"Louis you know Management won't let us be together" I said. "Who said management has to know?" Harry said smirking. I looked at Harry raising an eyebrow. "He's right! Management doesn't have to know about you and Louis secret relationship" Zayn smiled. I looked over to Louis who was already staring at me.

"We can give it a shot" He said standing up. I sighed "I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep our relationship a secret" I responded. "That's my girl" Louis said as he pulled me into a kiss. I hugged him but still worried about this. I knew management would find out. I know I'm going to lose Louis. And the hard thing is, is that I already see him slowly slipping away from me leaving me alone and broken....