Chapter 6

I left Louis house making my way home. I got home and hopped in the shower. I sat in bed watching the celebrity gossip.

"Breaking News!! Louis and Julia are officially over!!! Jouis has come to an end" the interviewer said. Ouch. That hurt me. "BUT has Louis moved on to former ex girlfriend Heather?? You will find out at 11" My mouth dropped. Wow it has been one damn day and the paparazzi already knows everything!!! I shut off the tv and tried to sleep.

-----------Next Morning-----------

"ARRRRRG!!!" I say as I stretch waking up. I grab phone and check my messages. I have 3 unread messages from Louis. I smile as I open them.

From: BooBear <3

Good Morning beautiful!!! How about I take you out to dinner tonight?? :) x Louisx

I read the next text.

From: BooBear <3

Hey Sleeping Beauty :) I'm going to pick you up at 9pm for dinner can't wait :D Louisx

I smile at his text messages. I open the other unread message.... but I don't think it was suppose to be sent to me but Heather.

From:BooBear <3

Hey Heather! I suppose you have heard about me and Julia breaking up... Well I wanted to know if you wanted to have dinner with me at 9pm?? Love you :) Louisx

Why would Louis take both me and Heather out to dinner?? Or is he standing one of us up??

-----------Louis P.O.V.-----------

I felt horrible, what is Julia going to say? It will break her heart!! But management said it was for the best. I have to get with Heather, but I still love Julia. I have to get her to hate me no matter how much it hurts me. I can't believe I'm going to stand her up!!

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

I received a text from Julia.

From: Babe <3

I would love too Boo!!! Can't wait to see you tonight! Love you so much :) xx -Julia

No. No. Don't say that! You can't love me, no. I don't want to hurt you Julia...

---------Heather's P.O.V.----------

I read Louis text. So now you miss me, its about damn time.

To: My Love Louis :) xx

I would love to Lou!! Can't wait for tonight maybe we can... do some catching up ;) Heather

I sent Louis. He finally dumped that little whore. She was so disgusting, she doesn't deserve Louis at all. I do, I'm perfect, I'm gorgeous, And Louis will be mine once again! He will be mine.