Chapter 1

"Louis, let's go have dinner" I said hugging his torso.

"Haha babe its 6 pm wait an hour" he replies kissing my head. He wraps his muscular warm arms around me sending shivers down my spine.

"I'll try" I said chuckling leaning in to kiss his pink lips.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear. I smiled and I was about to say I love him too but we were interrupted.

"Louis,Julia, they want to talk to u" a tall man said loudly. And by 'they' he meant management. I heard Louis sigh and nod. The guy left leaving me alone with Louis.

"Let's see what they want now" Louis says standing up holding my hand.

I hesitated, not wanting to know what they wanted. "Louis, I...what if..." I mumble not finding the right words to tell him.

He lifts my chin up using his index finger "Babe, I won't let them do anything to u Ok?" I nodded in response still unsure of the situation.

Louis grabbed my hand into his intertwining our fingers together. We walked down the narrow hall towards their office. Each step I took made me more anxious and nervous. After what seemed like hours we were standing infront of the door that separated me and Louis, from them. I looked over to Louis with worried eyes. Louis kissed my forehead.

"Ready Julia?" he whispered. I tightened my grip on his hand and took a deep breath. I nodded yes and Louis reached for the door knob. He turned it slowly and the door eased open.

"Louis, Julia, please come in" I heard a man's voice. We walked in and sat in some chairs facing them. I tried to avoid contact with them. I started messing with the rings on my fingers.

"What do you want?" Louis said a bit annoyed. There was a slite pause before one of the men answered.

"Louis, since you have been dating....Julia...you have changed" I raised my head when I heard my name. I had a questioning look.

"Changed? How?" Louis remarked.

I couldn't help but glare at the one man talking. "You have gotten more mature,you got tattoos, and now your attitude is changing..." I sat up in my chair tensed

. My nails dug into the arm of the chair.

"I did NOT change him" I said firmly.

They ignored my comment and carried on their conversation with Louis. "Louis we want you to break up with Julia" My eyes widened.

Louis sat up in the chair shocked, "I'm not breaking up with her!!" he screams at them.

"Sadly you don't have a choice" one of the men say. I notice Louis' jaw tighten. He's angry.

"It's for the good of your carreer and also you will gain more fans" they continued adding. Louis stood up throwing the chair back. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to show weakness.

"I'm not letting u interfere with my personal life!" Louis yelled.

"Louis, all you have to do is break up with Julia and that's it!" they added. I couldn't take it anymore I stood up.

"What if I don't do it" Louis exclaimed.

"Let's just put it this way...It's either her....or your career"